Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

well... no! You can actually buy this monster of a fork. AV Custom Bikes "the Claw": www.av-bike.pl
  2. D

The 2-tone Heavy Metal Fluid

After a long time this is newest build: A Firebikes Fluid... Tech specs: - color: shiny traffic red and matt light grey - forks: AV Custom Bikes "the Claw" - rims: polished 26" x 80 mm - tires: Felt Quick Brick - front hub: Renak bike polo hub made in GDR - rear hub: Sachs Super7 - saddle...
  3. D

Before & After Pics

Before: After:
  4. D

Retrovelo Alfons 11

This is the best bike I ever had and it rides great. Some facts: - frame: CroMo steel, hand brazed - fork: CroMo steel, hand brazed - color: traffic white - headset: Tange - stem: Retrovelo Ahead - saddle: Brooks B17 special - front hub: Shimano Alfine dynohub - rear hub: Shimano Alfine 11...
  5. D

The Alfinist

The Alfine hubs are disc only.
  6. D

The Alfinist

After long weeks of waiting I got my new ride today. Some facts: - model: Retrovelo Alfons - frame and fork: cromo steel - front hub: Shimano Alfine - rear hub: Shimano Alfine 11-speed - brakes: Avid BB7 - saddle: Brooks B17 Special - tires: Schwalbe Big Apple - front light: B&M Luxos
  7. D

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

I used 28" x 2,0" Schwalbe Fat Franks on my bike.
  8. D

*****Let's see your BASMAN cruisers*****

Finally had the time to take some better pics of my Basman... and it has some new tires...
  9. D

Before & After Pics

Before: After: Before: After: Before: After: Before: After: Before: After: Before: After: Before: After: Before: After:
  10. D

The Rustman - new pics p. 2

...aaaaand finished.
  11. D

The Rustman - new pics p. 2

I think it is time to update this thread... Some of you might have noticed that "Black Betty" has been turned into the "Rustman" or maybe better "Flakeman"...
  12. D

The Rustman - NEW photos!

Done! (for now...)
  13. D

Re: The Rustman - photos in the sun Thank you all. The only thing I will change, or better have to change is the rear hub. The SRAM Automatix is just not enough for hilly landscape. I will put my good old SRAM S7 in.
  14. D

Re: The Rustman - photos in the sun The chain is from KMC and it's actually 2,5 chains. So all in all about 70€. But I'm using it since 2010 and I've ridden it on 4 different bikes.
  15. D

Re: The Rustman - photos in the sun
  16. D

Re: The Rustman - 99% done ... and it's rolling.
  17. D

Re: The Rustman - now with flakes Wheels are 24"... The Rustman is almost finished...
  18. D

Re: The Rustman - now with flakes 3-4 layers of clear coat with flakes and 4-5 layers of normal clear coat on the frame. Enough or more?
Back