Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sfcycocustom

Nirve Switchblade Finished...

Thanks for the comment! Glad u like it
  2. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* Thanks G!
  3. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* Thank you Tychevelle! The tires are from http://www.3gbikes.com
  4. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* Thanks Rusty!
  5. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* Thanks!
  6. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* ran out of money =)
  7. sfcycocustom

From Amsterdam to Pittsburgh, PA the Basman cometh

sorry to hear about not getting a reply i've been having issues with my email accounts and website links but they are fixed now... let me know if your still interested. you can reach me on my direct email [email protected] thx -bobby
  8. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=168694&id=112192088814779
  9. sfcycocustom

Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Re: Basman 346 updated 6-2-10 great ride last weekend see you at the show homie!
  10. sfcycocustom

Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Re: Basman 346 updated 6-2-10 here's the link for the switch: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26361
  11. sfcycocustom

Wazzup y'all from Hawaii

welcome marko!
  12. sfcycocustom

Basman come true

Re: My Basman come true thank you!! took a while to get the frame but it gave me time to think of how i wanted to build it up but in a way that it would say less is more.
  13. sfcycocustom

yeah it's the imperial took me a while to install and line up just right but all that work was worth it... can't wait to see the double springer when you get it... keep me posted!
  14. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* thanks leo! i appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing more inspiring builds from you and everyone else at ratrodbikes!
  15. sfcycocustom

Basman come true

Re: Basman come true *new pics* took some research to find but i'm planning on getting more plates in a couple weeks and i'll be glad to get some for you although shipping to Amsterdam may cost more than the plates itself. if your interested let me know and i'll be more than happy to help...
  16. sfcycocustom

PEARL HARBOR by Chopper King from Argentina NEW PICS!!!

Re: PEARL HARBOR by Chopper King from Argentina Great bike! I love the military green was thinking of powder coating a nirve switchblade in that color with black accents.... looks awesome!
  17. sfcycocustom

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  18. sfcycocustom

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  19. sfcycocustom

Re: Nirve Switchblade (Remix)
  20. sfcycocustom

Basman come true

Re: My Basman come true *updated pics*