Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Loki182

Winter Worksman Klunker Project

Let me preface this build by saying up front when it comes to klunkers, and Worksman bikes, I have no idea what I'm doing. I have built a bunch of bikes and other weird stuff in the past but I have never built a proper rat rod bike before so this is going to be my first venture into building...
  2. Loki182

3 Speed Hubs

I have been keeping an eye out for one of these for a while now but they don't seem to pop up very often. But I just stumbled across someone selling a bunch of them cheap. I honestly don't know much about them in general so is there anything I should keep an eye out for? I'm planning to head...
  3. Loki182

Recent Acquisition Old Beach Cruisers, Diamond Back and Peugeot

I recently picked up these two beach cruisers that someone was pitching. One is a Diamond Back "Sand Streak" and the other one is a Peugeot "Pipeline" I honestly dont need both of them so I was thinking about fixing one of them up to keep for myself and letting the other go as-is... or just...
  4. Loki182

Bizarre reverse trike/gokart/scooter thing WRFF

I recently scooped this up from the trash and the more I try and research it the less solid information I seem to find. So far I have been able to determine that it is called a WRFF which stands for Walk Run Fly Faster and was built by a company called Salton. Also that they were sold about 10...
  5. Loki182

The Military Mountain Chopper

Edit: Here is my Chopper Bicycle as it sits today. And this is how it got here... So here it is the start of my crazy chopper bike project. The frame is being completely built from scratch with a lot if inspiration taken from the Atomic Zombie Overkill chopper. I am trying to go for a cross...
  6. Loki182

Hello from the 757... Chesapeake, VA

Hey guys, I stumbled onto your awesome site while researching ideas for my project bike. As soon as I started reading some of the project threads I was hooked. You guys have definitely rekindled my love for bicycles. When I was younger in Middle school and High school I spent every free moment...
Back