Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. badmuller

"Triked out" my Kahaki Baron.

So its been a while since I did a proper build-thread. Taking in consideration the response I got on this one I thought there might be people here that would appreciate it too. So it is done already but I took some pictures along the way. I hope you enjoy them. The starting point was my Baron...
  2. badmuller

Thick Brick Fatti-O Etc GALLERY - Show your FAT TIRES!

Kinda(if you have FB); https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 634&type=3
  3. badmuller

Show Your Baron!!

Currently with Nirve springer and creme Boa-G's; In its former state with black Boa-G's and Felt fork;
  4. badmuller

*****Let's see your BASMAN cruisers*****

Nice one Karsten! Here's my latest;
  5. badmuller

Thick Brick Fatti-O Etc GALLERY - Show your FAT TIRES!

My inverted Project 346 Basman "P346 Warhawk" on 26" X 3". & My Kahaki Baron on 26" X 3.45" creme Boa-G's
  6. badmuller

The Abraham linkage fork looks great, I got a 1" too for my Electra RS. I'm putting these lights on this Basman.
  7. badmuller

Yes Sir, it is.
  8. badmuller

Here's something I'm working on now. Apologies for the blury phone pic, , I'll post a nice "finished" pic later on!
  9. badmuller

Goofin'

Thank you all for the nice words. I've been talking to Hoeha about a kustom fork, bars will be one of a kind too. I will try to set up a build thread when I have gathered all or most of the parts. Sensor, you have skills and vision to come up with beautifull designs yourself 8)
  10. badmuller

Goofin'

Just got this frame from Kamilos Kustom Kreations; Been doing some fitting, and trying out fork and wheelset combos. Neither one will end up on this build in the end except for the discs.
  11. badmuller

New School "moving to finished"

Re: New School "Frame and fork pics!" Shock and awe !!!!!!
  12. badmuller

black bikes?

Great Job You did on Iron Annie!! I love that bike!
  13. badmuller

black bikes?

14. badmuller

basman frames?

Wow, just read back on this post, it seems I was misinformed at the time. I have seen the basman frames up close on severall occasions and was really impressed with the quality and of the way they are put together, I have been a happy Chopperdome customer since. I will never consider to buy a...
  15. badmuller

Bike for the little drummer boy

A friend of me got a bike from his girlfriend for christmas, it got done today and tonight it will be dropped of at their place. I didn't do an extensive build report but this is what I did. that became this; To go ahead with my friends wishes I had to modify the frame a little to allow the...
  16. badmuller

"The Sidewalk Super Minion #1"-NACHTSWÄRMER-

Thanks! It rides great too. Shifter works smooth and with the 17 rear and 44 front tooth setup I can get some nice speed to.
  17. badmuller

tandem restored

Ziet er goed uit Gert Dont worry about your english, let the pictures do the talking.....
  18. badmuller

Electra Bicycle Pics

Deluxe 3i I rebuilt recently (it was in bad shape and needed restoration), Before (not mine but to give you an idea what it looked like); After;
Back