Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. badmuller

"Triked out" my Kahaki Baron.

So its been a while since I did a proper build-thread. Taking in consideration the response I got on this one I thought there might be people here that would appreciate it too. So it is done already but I took some pictures along the way. I hope you enjoy them. The starting point was my Baron...
  2. badmuller

Show Your Baron!!

Currently with Nirve springer and creme Boa-G's; In its former state with black Boa-G's and Felt fork;
  3. badmuller

Goofin'

Just got this frame from Kamilos Kustom Kreations; Been doing some fitting, and trying out fork and wheelset combos. Neither one will end up on this build in the end except for the discs.
  4. badmuller

Bike for the little drummer boy

A friend of me got a bike from his girlfriend for christmas, it got done today and tonight it will be dropped of at their place. I didn't do an extensive build report but this is what I did. that became this; To go ahead with my friends wishes I had to modify the frame a little to allow the...
  5. badmuller

show your bike trailer! and how you hook it up to your bike!

I would like to see some bikes with trailers and how they hook up to your bike. I know the stuff that's for sale, so show what you've made (or adjusted to your needs)!! sidecars too!!
  6. badmuller

"43" The Richard Petty Plymouth tribute

Let me start off by saying that I had a super fun time building this bike, as I do with all my bikes. For me it Isn't about winning but the element of "competition", the deadline and compliments made this build special. I really enjoyed all the other builds too, allthough I didn't comment on all...
  7. badmuller

"The Excelsior inspired boardtracker" a.k.a. "Molested"

The build you can find here; viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829
  8. badmuller

Thieves and robbers!!!! @ my garage :-(

This morning I found out that somone had broken into my garage last night. Probably just after I left there, yesterday evening. They took my welder and the gas, and the helmet. But the bad thing is they also took my brand new VW gearbox that was waiting to be put in my beetle. ...also missing 2...
  9. badmuller

"43" The Richard Petty Plymouth tribute

O.K. fellow builders, here's my entry for the 6th buildoff. I think the title says it all. But I will give it my own twist. the bike; The inspiration; The colors will be blue and some red for the bike. allthough I haven't seen a Petty car with redliners, I thought they would suit the bike;
  10. badmuller

'58 Kaptein Mobylette Super

Been fixing up this old moped. It had rust in the tank and has since been derusted and recoated with airplane fueltank sealer. Its a 50cc engine with auto clutch and autogearing. The tins are all painted black too and will get a gold outline around the pressed shapes.
  11. badmuller

These cruisers are pretty nice!

http://www.unitedcruiser.com/modeles.ph ... atin&id=13 http://www.unitedcruiser.com/modeles.ph ... eorge&id=3
  12. badmuller

Sin City Cruise-in 5 october 3 2010

Went on a cruise with the sinnertown cruisers, we cruised the city of Antwerp (Belgium). Check out this movie; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4n_Httpro
  13. badmuller

Bmx in dutch talentshow/semi final

Thought some might like this......(includes smalltalk by the jury). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWt5GOqufM
  14. badmuller

Stretching a cantilever frame.

Who did it and how, I looking in to the possibility of stretching a cantilever frame. I would love some pic's or directions to builds/others who did it on here. Thanx.
  15. badmuller

"The Sidewalk Super Minion #1"-NACHTSWÄRMER-

Nachtswärmer as in Nosferatu....or shades of black. Inspired by the darkness surrounding Bighit's “Supernaut”
  16. badmuller

bicycle street

went for a litle cruise today,came across this sign, Its says: bicycle street, cars are guests.
  17. badmuller

Domenica by Bertelli

came across this company from NY, nice bike.
  18. badmuller

Not for hire.....

.......is what it says on the electra delivery. i am building my electra frame to have a front rack like the delivery too. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28369&p=284968#p284968 i will not copy the "not for hire" sentence but i would like something to go on mine; i was thinking of an anagram of the...
  19. badmuller

Cruise Mania 7/25/2010

We'll be going there, always good fun.
  20. badmuller

1930 elgin ?

found this bike for sale, suppose to be a 1930 elgin, awaiting an email about the id.nr. it says elgin on the badge.
Back