Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DonQui

Me likes cool bikes Tshirt!

I got my Tshirt today and I'm really diggin it. Let's have a post for all of us showing off our new Tshirt? I'm not sure if there's a post like this already. Or if it's even allowed... My daughter took the pic.
  2. DonQui

Cool scooter.

Me and my wife were driving to walmart this morning when I saw this guy, i stopped and asked if I could take a pic. He said it was an old Italian scooter with the custom body made by his friend out of aluminum. He said the body weighs about 30 lbs. I thought it looked cool and I...
  3. DonQui

Electra frame I got today!

So last night I was at work and around midnight I found myself looking on CL. Saw an ad for an Electra frame for $65. This morning I got off work and contacted the seller, came home with this. Not sure what will come of it but it will go great along side my electra Boney Finger. This is the...
  4. DonQui

DIY GoPro bike mount.

I made this GoPro mount today using a bottle cage I had laying around and some zip ties. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics. I'm new to posting pics using my phone. Other alternative is to buy the $20 bike mount from gopro.
  5. DonQui

California traffic?? not anymore...

This video is kind of old but I saw it this morning and thought id share. I don't know if its been posted before. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLmiuyL ... ata_player
  6. DonQui

some people should not be allowed to drive!

Saw this on the news, at first it was kind of funny but then it hit me, at what age do you guys think people should stop driving, for everyones safety.... http://m.ocregister.com/news/woman-3169 ... stone.html
  7. DonQui

plasti dip

Okay I was browsing through the net and came accross this stuff called plasti dip. For those who don't know what it is, well its plastic coating for tools you can buy it as liquid form or spray. Apparently people are going crazy with this stuff. They coat car rims, car trim and even whole cars...
  8. DonQui

Anniversary!

Well yup its been a year since I joined this site and 200 posts! When I joined here I just wanted to see what other people where doing, I had just got my first bike of my adult life, an old canti frame huffy. I fell in love with the site and the bikes, and the projects you guys do here are...
  9. DonQui

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RAT BIKE TODAY??

Ive seen threads like this on other sites and i thought it be cool to start one here, i searched here but didnt find one so here it goes. what did you do to your RAT bike today? ill start: i switched my seat tube from a lay back to a regular one. i put a little grease on the chain, added a...
  10. DonQui

Japan!

Woke up this morning with the news of a big 8.9 earthquake in Japan followed by smaller quakes, tsunami, fires and innocent lives lost. I don't know anyone from japan but I thought I would come on here and maybe we can all say a little prayer for the people over there that are going through...
  11. DonQui

i got me a unicycle.

okay so the title says it all, i got me a unicycle. theres a story to it... so a friend of my parents needed help cleaning his garden, ive never been to his house so i didnt know how big or small it was. my mom explained this man lives alone, hes 91 years old so its kind of hard for him to do...
  12. DonQui

please help!

i have a cassette on the rear wheel of this road bike, if i dont remove the cassette but remove all the shifters and stuff and i put the chain on just 1 of the rear sprockets what will happen when i get going? i guess my question is this if i dont remove the cassette can this bike still work as...
  13. DonQui

swap meet finds.

so i went to the swap meet/flea market this morning. i traded my rack that i took off the bike i sold last week for a shwinn excercycle speedo. i also met a guy named Dennis who had some of the coolest RATS (will post pics) so he said he had the seat post i needed. i went to his pad and it was...
  14. DonQui

what lights your path?

so i went out this morning, i found a garage sale where i purchased an old headlight that might be for a car. ive seen here many people have made headlights for their bikes.so im interested to see pictures of any headlight you may have made. if youve added LEDs or show me how you've hooked it up...
  15. DonQui

dont know about bikes but look at what i found:

i went for a ride this morning and saw a yard sale, this is what i found for $5... it says Open Road, Distributed by Montgomery Ward. ive been looking for a luggage rack for my other bike, so i think i got a good deal cus i got my rack and then some... its a 3 speed, everything seems to...
  16. DonQui

New 2 This/ So Cal

wuts up every1 my name is Ed from San Bernardino,ca. im new to this site and new to bikes. i had been wanting a cruiser for quite some time now, and finally got 1 on craigslist this past weekend. its old, and rusty but i think a good project. i see alot of nice bikes on this site, which is...
Back