Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

How old are you!!

Still playing with my toys at 68 Yes, it's fixed! :D
  2. J

Post Murray Westport Pictures!

Here is my Murray that I just restored. I've had the bike for about 25+ years and the tire went out this year, so I thought it was time for a restore! :? Here is what it looked like for 25+ years...
  3. J

1949 Schwinn (Chicago cycle supply-Cadillac)

What type of paint did you use and what color? Looks great!
  4. J

1949 Schwinn (Chicago cycle supply-Cadillac)

Really classy looking job on the bike. Like the springer. 8)
  5. J

1969 Schwinn Twinn

One of the nicest looking tandem I've seen. 8)
  6. J

1951 Schwinn with springer

I found a new project yesterday. Picked up a nice 1951 Schwinn with a locking springer fork. I was going to just use the fork on my Murray restore...but, it looks like I might try to restore the Schwinn??? :roll: :roll: :D Does anyone know what model type it might be? H2 61215
  7. J

Operation Knitted Seat Cover.

This is what I call a KNIT bike seat cover.....hee, hee :shock:
  8. J

Falcon Panther Gets Fixed

Nice and clean looks...Great job. Is it paint or powder? What gearing? Fixed or freewheel?
  9. J

Lets see your bikes with brick red tires

Here's a couple of my brick reds... :D :)
  10. J

Need help ID'ing a bike?

Thanks guys... I think you're right on with the Hercules Hawthorne English 3-speed! I haven't bought the bike yet, but considering it as my next build.
  11. J

Need help ID'ing a bike?

Can anyone help me identify this bike? I was told it might be a Hercules/ Hawthorne but can't find any that look like it. The closest thing I found is on this forum...This is Leroy's Malvern build...
  12. J

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

Here is my (38 yr old) 1973 Gran Sport (Not a scratch!) 8) Catalog pic
  13. J

Bikes and Strikes 2010

Where did it take place??? State/city? Thanks
  14. J

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Here are a couple of my bikes for the road... My Sentinel as a many geared... :D As a single gear... 8) My Raleigh Gran Sport :shock:
  15. J

WHAT A BUNCH OF WINERS

aussie, aussie, aussie oi oi oi :D :D 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D Enjoyed seeing your bikes...my son's in Brisbane
  16. J

Art bike

Here is my neighbor's bike he put together. It's down to bare metal..left to rust...he welded a design in the center...and then clear coated...Looks great and rides smooth. :D Here is his other toy 8) :D
  17. J

FINISHED MY ROAD WEAPON TODAY

It's really a classy looking build. I like the larger wheels and the bars. The larger front gear looks awesome. Some metal peddles might help a lot with it's performance.
  18. J

Salvation for a Fuji

I came home with a Fuji mt bike bought from a Salvation Army outlet this weekend. It's in nice condition, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. It has a 4130 crmo frame and the rims are black and perfect. The bike's color kind of puts me in the mood for a glass of wine :roll...
  19. J

Who here is over 50?

Cruising at 66...my new fixie. my main passion...I'll probably have to swithch to seakayaking when I hit my 70's! :roll: :cry: :D :roll: :D :D :D :roll:
  20. J

Fixie Schwinn just finished

I just finished up an 89 Schwinn ( I think World with chrome fork) fixie that I built for my son. It's the first time I've really tried one, and it's lots of fun! Here are a few pictures of the before and finished bike. Stripped....used water based stripper, worked great! Almost went clear...
Back