Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scotleycrue

"Dragst-Her" - 1969 Huffy Super Stock restomod

I see dental bills in your future. LOL
  2. scotleycrue

(MBBO#05 Class 2) SCAT PACK

And, how do I change the 1st photo? Am struggling with this..... Thanks!
  3. scotleycrue

Thanks for your comments brother, working with my son on these projects are lifetime memories. Corny, I know but, my dad passed nearly 18 years ago and reminiscing through pics of he and I when I was a kid? Makes these moments with my son priceless! Peace, my friend and thanks for taking the...
  4. scotleycrue

(MBBO#05 Class 2) Scat Pack

The "LongShot" is nearly impossible to ride. The fork angle(s) vs. the angle of the headtube make it feel like it has a "hinge" that when you turn the bars it wants to buck you off the bike. You can ride it but, it's just not practical. However? It looks cool as heck! LOL Form over...
  5. scotleycrue

And, you would be correct! He's not!
  6. scotleycrue

Well, it's finally done! This one keeps company with last year's "LongShot". My son has been riding the wheels off of this thing. And, it's only been done for 2-days now. We don't do it for the competition, we do it for the fun. And, that is a solid win!
  7. scotleycrue

You're too kind. Much appreciated!
  8. scotleycrue

Turned out great. It's got a very "hot rod" vibe to it! Corny, I know, but my son is 7 and the time we've had building these bikes is absolutely priceless. Memories (and the bikes) that he'll cherish for a lifetime. We're already scheming on the next one........hehehehe......
  9. scotleycrue

Subtle little detail.....
  10. scotleycrue

There it is! Ta-Da!
Back