Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

HANDMADE BIKE SHOW -AUSTIN TEXAS 2011

this was a very small portion of it , so many cool bikes! yes, the eye on the seat tube does seem to be staring at ya ...
  2. T

HANDMADE BIKE SHOW -AUSTIN TEXAS 2011

3. T

Huffy Dragster III 3 Speed

nothing like a ol' muscle bike find! keep us updated 8)
  4. T

Early 20 in BMX/Motocross ?

i forgot about the front wheel being a 22 8) i have always wanted a Graco, they were better than your dept. store bikes, they were up there with the Yamaha's , i would say she's a keeper if i were you ! clean it up, recover what looks to be the original seat,of course the plastic tank and...
  5. T

Early 20 in BMX/Motocross ?

1975 GRACO !!!!!.....NICE FIND
  6. T

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

my 1983 RITCHEY built up with later (1988) Shimano Deore XT Components,check out that layed back headtube which makes that TANGE front fork way out there!
  7. T

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

my 1996 PRO-FLEX
  8. T

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

:roll: NICE ROBERTS ! the Mountain bikes in the 80's & 90's were so cool !
  9. T

Name Opie's $4.00 bike

RatRod you forgot to say what kind of bike it is :wink:
  10. T

Name Opie's $4.00 bike

you watch waaaaaaay to much of "THE ANDY GRIFFTH SHOW" :D Opie is loving the "MUSCLE BIKE"(Huffy"?) in the 3rd pic :mrgreen: it looks to have a springer though :?:
  11. T

Name Opie's $4.00 bike

opies buddy "Howie" past on it :mrgreen:
  12. T

Cool Frame !

my 2011 goal is to have one :mrgreen:
  13. T

"LACY LUCILLE"

always one of my favorites also, nothing like a "TAILDRAGGER" 8)
  14. T

$20 Collegiate

great find for $20 ! :roll: it looks clean, i own it's brother :mrgreen: these are great ''hood crusiers"
  15. T

80's FlashBack Weekend !

1984 3-speed coaster brake Schwinn Collegiate which is ready to ride, it needed very little clean-up, i did add the late 70's vintage Cateye headlight and the seatbag
  16. T

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

i take it the OM is doing ok , glad to hear he is doing well
  17. T

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

SWEET KAWASAKI ! it reminds me of the Dave Clinton bike http://bmxweb.com/vintagebmx/slides/vbmx-6110.jpg ,my Dan Gurney had been hanging in a Texas Garage since the early 80's,the guys dad had race this bike in the San Bernideno area , in the mid-70's!
  18. T

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

no g-sale find on the Schwinn, frame and fork came from Kev, i was wondering about Don, I have not see any postings from "Mansfield" lately :mrgreen: ,i do have a 26" ratrod / ape hanger in the works for a winter project, stay tuned :D
  19. T

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

one more that i sold a 1976 Dan Gurney mono-shock,this one has a cool story to it :mrgreen:
Back