Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oldgreaser

Project Nieves

Better late than never, We're in. Here at my place, my son and I are fans of the JDM cars and late models slammed on the ground. Those are the inspirations for Project Nieves. Stuff like this:
  2. oldgreaser

a little red Raleigh

Found this at a Radiator repair shop, 1960's ish Raleigh, 5 speed Simplex derailleur, Hulshof saddle, 20 1/2 inch frame.
  3. oldgreaser

Something out of nothing

Starting with a pile of un-related stuff, frame stripped of paint, unknown fork, 27 x 1 1/4 wheel. 24 inch MTB rims Going for something like this, with a seat built on the rear fender. Plans are to shorten the length of the frame, widen the rear and get the down tube right on top of and...
  4. oldgreaser

Blurred Lime

The plan is to build the ultimate Urban Assault Vehicle. Skipton and I came up with a 50/50 plan, that worked out for both of us.We bought this: Skipton got the cool-guy 700 deep V wheels and 2 different color tires and I got the rest. Unwrapped, and minus about a dozen decals, it's green...
  5. oldgreaser

CL Chicago pair of schwinns

These were listed as 2 Varsitys, but only posted a pic of the womens bike. Took a chance and committed to the deal got a pleasant suprise in the mens bright green varsity. Not original wheels Alloy 630 x 18, Sunrace hubs with quick releases. Generator works both headlight and tail light, decent...
Back