Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ragz2richzapes

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Here's a ride of the JOKER by DR MOTO - JAP BIKE SHOW 2011 - TEASER - APE BIKE –you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axtf6bUYgLs
  2. ragz2richzapes

first time forum from OZ - show off APEs build

Here's a ride on the JOKER DR MOTO - JAP BIKE SHOW 2011 - TEASER - APE BIKE –you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axtf6bUYgLs http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... xtf6bUYgLs should of done this AGES ago
  3. ragz2richzapes

Hi neighbour - I cut the centres out of 13"s drilled and laced after i found one of the last remaining custom spoke thread guy's in West OZ now hes gone too! Back up plan in place have tool on its way to do my own Those avons were pretty nasty going on and trying to pop the bead may be scooters...
  4. ragz2richzapes

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Your the BEST I have spent days searching for this one at the museum sites THANKS I'm pretty sure now its a 1979 it has a four digit serial # 4?1? not stamped very well Acourding to MCS history they were running 24hr shifts to meet demand this one must have been stamped in the "wee hours"
  5. ragz2richzapes

"Betty" is a bad girl

TOP SECRET "ScurryMurray" 8) until my first RRB build-off is over :) Then you'll be the first :wink:
  6. ragz2richzapes

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Hi like the way lots of different styles of bikes are also catered for on the RRB site As for BMX I'm old school and have a few -just about got all the missing bits to put them back together I enjoy all the BMXers displayed Down Under especially in Western Australia were not as fortunate to...
  7. ragz2richzapes

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Love em ALL her's mine some one reefed the bars back a little not my normal riding position Hope this weekend can do you-tube ride and post She can roll sweet :)
  8. ragz2richzapes

"Betty" is a bad girl

Hi From the hillz of west OZ Here is "Betty second build of this frame design but a bit better suited to RRB than my newbie picture ( i cringed a little after posting the green bike - I will behave in future) I went looking every where for number plate ended up with photo shop fix. In the...
  9. ragz2richzapes

RAT ROD

Thanks Steve this site rocks - and rolls too Ive been hovering over this site for i dont know how long now and have noticed how large it has become, packed full of great bikes, ideas, information and like minded people and just browsing through this forum made me realise such a nice bunch of...
  10. ragz2richzapes

At the Perth motorcycle and scooter show West OZ The bikes turned a few heads that day The end for now ....
  11. ragz2richzapes

Mass answers 1 kick stand not visable in photo have to get a close up 2 wish for F1 brakes time frame to build for show was very close and these little stoppers were the best i could do - i think they looked pretty snazzy 3 you tube may be weekend 4 come visit Western Australia and i'll...
  12. ragz2richzapes

Some time the tire shoulder gives you a wobble but more easy than might seem Built again would consider scooter type tire's Will have too take next step and try do ride on you-tube (again some new teritory for me) Thanks for my first comment:)
  13. ragz2richzapes

Hi All I'm from down under or OZ my first bike a Malverstar Dragstar quickly got modified for what was a primeval BMX with motocross handle bars and a quilted solo seat at 8 or 9 yrs old that just ripped and we emulated many famous speed way solo riders of the 70's era on our home made dirt...
Back