Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. purple

Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

I may be out again, life's been crappy money and time wise for almost 2 years now. I do have a bike and many parts, but the time to build and fab I need.
  2. purple

A fixie at walmart?

Wow I haven't been here in a while. Trust me I've had to fix so many things done wrong by other assemblers that I am right there bashing them. Had one overnight guy that finally moved to stocking, 5 years in assembly and still couldn't adjust shifters.
  3. purple

A fixie at walmart?

I see this has already been posted....nothing to see here move along folks move along. :mrgreen:
  4. purple

A fixie at walmart?

While at work at Walmart I stopped to say hi to my former partner in bike assembly and showed me the new bike that just came in. He didn't even have it open yet so I tore into it. A black frame with 1 yellow tire on a red rim and 1 red tire on a yellow rim. Not only is this craze big enough for...
  5. purple

If only they made...

Many of these things sound cool but are more practical to make other ways like seat posts. Now the i beam inspired neck is the best idea so far. If you want to get fancy maybe a fender ornament and a fender mount taillight housing.
  6. purple

The Competitor

Got more build pics from my mad rush this last week. A little paint A little measurement A bit of Ford Model T A little mock up Test fitting Some quick and poorly done signage And away we go.... See more in the finished section!
  7. purple

The Competitor finishes at the stoke of midnight

Here she is folks, I have always loved board trackers so I finally built my own. The biggest part of the work was the 1/4 eliptical front suspension fork. Seeing the early Indians and other motorcycles with these made me drool and was the initial inspuration. Here are the first pics just after...
  8. purple

The Competitor

Well I really finished assembly at the stroke of midnight. I put pics on my Photobucket but not sure how to link them with my phone so I will take my laptop to McD's after work. If you want to be the first to see them then follow the other pics links to get to my bucket.
  9. purple

The Competitor

Just the first part of the fork mods.
  10. purple

The Competitor

Did a little mock up and parts digging today. Looks like I need to buy a headset that fits this one unless one of the parts bikes outside is the right diameter cups.
  11. purple

Tattoos

I got my second tat a couple of months ago. Yes I play upright bass. This is the rum bottle Sailor Jerry girl, just a little swapping of the accessory.
  12. purple

The Competitor

I had thoughts of headers on a bike.....but this is a board track not a hot rod. Anyway, those are for my Olds 350 that might have a future home in my '21 Dodge 3 window. But that's a long term project and I am digressing.... The saddle is for it, and white peddles, tires, and torpedo grips...
  13. purple

The Competitor

well I may change the name but I needed something up there. I'm doing a board tracker starting with the bike stuff hidden in this picture. Plan is to modify the forks I picked out and make a lucky seven seat post and rear supports for the seat. No I haven't done any work ye but I want to try to...
  14. purple

Dyno Cruiser Poster.....

I have the calender still. Also the owners manual for mine.
  15. purple

Can a Girls bike win the build off?????

I used a girls frame last time but I built it for the wife. This year I will tackle one of the boys bikes that I have for me. But also slapping together multispeed cruiser for the wife so she can keep up with mine.
  16. purple

been a while

Brandon Antakk and the Hellhounds http://www.youtube/watch?v=i9WMYBBy-sM
  17. purple

been a while

I don't have internet at home so I haven't been able to visit all you wonderful people. So an update is in store. I got more bikes, I've been playing a lot of music, and all of my family has had birthdays so no more presents to buy till Xmas. Just busy busy busy. Hope all is well here. new...
  18. purple

My new band

Well back for a short visit while sitting in McDs. No internet at home so I haven't been here in a while. But thought I'd tell ya to search youtube for us as there are more vids out there. Get Drunk is a good fast song, and Scum Bag is a fun one. Our lyrics are bad so I'm not gonna link them...
  19. purple

Time traveler caught on cell phone in 1928 video?

http://www.hearingaidmuseum.com/gallery ... ect34a.htm http://www.hearingaidmuseum.com/gallery ... ct34aL.htm
  20. purple

My new band

P.S. This is what I'm playing.
Back