Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RawBert

Schwinn Town and Country Tandem

1950’s Schwinn Town and Country Tandem. Very complete. I have original SS fenders for it. I don’t really know the value of this bike but I know it’s rare and they were special ordered through Schwinn. Feel free to shoot me an offer. It’s been hanging in my garage for years. It will need to be...
  2. RawBert

Huffy and schwinn frames

Anyone local interested in taking these off my hands. Not really worth shipping. Orange County California https://offerup.co/vm9OhaO1cL
  3. RawBert

BAD INFLUENCE

4. RawBert

BAD INFLUENCE

Here is my build off entry. ive been haveing issues with my camera so i took these with a spare last night after mock up. This bike is a collection of some rare parts ive been collecting for awhile. the frame is a 1962 schwinn 26". the cranks are 1936 schwinn dog leg skiptooth. has a schwinn...
  5. RawBert

Schwinn Suburban

Here is a 1972 Schwinn Suburban. The chrome on this bike was shot. polished up ok but is pretty pitted. original paint and parts, just new tires/tubes, seat and cables....oh and i had to put on a headbadge that was missing. i wish i had access to the before pictures i have. it looks like a new bike.
  6. RawBert

Schwinn Spitfire

Here is a 1979 Schwinn Spitfire i recently completed. started out as a crusty but complete bike. powdercoated, new HD rims, retrorunner tires, new seat and fresh set of vinyl decals.
  7. RawBert

New West Coast Choppers Bike

Have you guys seen the new WCC bicycle? its built by nirve. i saw one at the bike shop the other day. its pretty cool! it reminds me of an old cycle truck. What do you guys think of it??
  8. RawBert

Killafornia

9. RawBert

Drop Stand

Has anyone ever made a drop stand? (like on cycle trucks or autocycles) i am looking to make one but somewhat limited no heavy duty fab tools. any help would be cool. thanks.
  10. RawBert

Killafornia

This is a 1955 Schwinn Spitfire Straightbar frame i am using for the buildoff. i will be building some new wheels and recovering the seat. i also am trying to find some truss rods for the fork. i havent figured out what color to paint it yet but i am going to try some gold leaf! New...
  11. RawBert

Suicide Straightbar

Here is a bike a ive been working on. Its a 1953 schwinn straightbar frame with balloon forks slightly bent forward. the gooseneck was chopped 3/4" to fit down the fork tube. the rims are aluminium painted brown with new stainless spokes and a bendix coaster in the rear. still not sure on what...
  12. RawBert

New Member, Southern California!!

Whats up everyone! my name is Robert and i am new to this awsome forum. i am 24 and have building bikes for about 10 years. it all started when i was 13. my bmx bike got stolen. neijbor down the street felt bad and said she had a old beach cruiser in her backyard that she dosent ride and said i...
Back