Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Wanted Schwinn Aerostar Guard

Just like the pic need the Guard only if anyone has one
  2. O

All Schwinn parts for sale

All prices are shipped in the US, Unless noted in Pic . Outside US will be more for shipping. Prices are in each pic If you have questions just ask. If you want a item Message me but also say in the post message sent. Payment by Postal Money orders, Cash, Personal Check Or Pay Pal F+F Only. No...
  3. O

Misc parts for sale

Have For sale A bunch of Misc Bike Parts. Most are vintage. Some are NOS. Prices are listed in the pics of each of the items. All prices are shipping included. US only otherwise shipping will be more. Payments by way of postal Money orders, Personal Checks, Checks will clear my bank first...
  4. O

Owosso, Michigan bike show 8-14-2022 tomorrow

Always a good show. Small but fun. 9 to 3. Might rain in the morning but after that it will be cloudy with 70 degrees. Right on main street right behind the bike shop.
  5. O

Drop stand bolts

Need a pair of drop stand bolts like the ones in the pic please. Will buy new if I have too but would rather buy used if I can
  6. O

ISO of a couple seats Banana seats that is

I'm looking for this style seat, Like what is on the bike in good condition for the Orange AMF Renegade and also the seat that should be on the West Point
  7. O

Misc Stuff for sale Look at post or you will miss out.

All parts are priced shipped US. Outside US will pay extra shipping. Pay Pal or Money order for payment. Post sold on thread trumps messages. If any ?'s Just ask. Sturmey Archer 3 speed shifter for parts $45 Sold Simplex Shifter 5 speed has mounting bracket Was made not original. $75 Whirlite...
  8. O

ISO of 1968 Schwinn Deluxe Collegiate Mens and Womans

ISO of one of each, size and color do not matter. They have to be complete original and in decent shape. Contact me and send pics and price. Will need them shipped unless your in Michigan. I have a client looking for them. I'm just the middle person trying to find the bikes for him
  9. O

Blue metalflake Banana seat cover lower price

$20 shipped in the US Outside will pay actual cost minus the $5 it cost to ship in the US. Really Nice Blue material. Same color as the Schwinn Blue. These fit a 18 inch reg size Banana seat not the juniors. I will take orders till I run out of material. They will be cut to size of the seat. If...
  10. O

Collegiate 5 speed green and white seat Wanted plus Back rim

Would like pics and price for each item. The rim I do not need the spoke guard or freewheel but need the rim in good shape. The S seat Need in decent shape also. The guy that needs these parts says the front of the seat is ripped and the springs are coming out the front.
  11. O

Red lester Mag Wheel

For sale very nice Lester Mag Front wheel $75 Plus ship I will ship threw Bike flights. Will be boxed and wrapped very well. PM me if interested But I do not want to box just to find out ship and have someone say to much and not want it.
  12. O

Show and swap

3rd Annual Buckley Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap Meet. Show off, buy, sell & trade. All bicycles are welcome including all riding toys. Must be pre-1980. Buy, sell, trade, display, swap & parts. Booth space is $5 or donation. Attendance for this event is FREE. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place &...
  13. O

Need 20 inch trike wheel

Need a wheel Not sure if the ones on ebay are the same as what i need. Pic of hub and axle with bearings
  14. O

Kick Stands

#2 and #4 are already sold. Have them listed on other sites. All are priced, All are plus ship. Money order or Pay Pal Goods and services only. I will take the hit for the fee's. That way both buyer and seller are covered. If you want a shipping cost send me your full address not just your zip...
  15. O

Would like to trade for a pair of red Schwinn grips

Here are pics of grips i would trade. need a nice pair of red stingray grips with no damage. They are for a custom bike. Also needfront krate fender and tube to hold the fender that mounts into the springer. I have other parts that i can post pics of. v
  16. O

1940-1941 Elgin Womans Bike

$550.00 Plus ship or Pickup. I live in Cadillac Michigan. I bought this bike in July just to recreate a photo of my Uncle and my Mom. My sister had pics of my Mom and her brother next to this same Model bike when they got it for X-mas one year. It was a used bike. This bike I bought out of...
  17. O

Seats Seats Get Your Seats Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each one has a Number and price. All prices are plus ship. Please do not ask me to box and find out ship and than say you don't want it or never respond. That is just a waste of time. I have no problem with finding out ship if your serous about buying. I'm in Michigan so most people should know...
  18. O

REDUCED 1969 Super Stock 5 Speed $700 plus ship

It has come time to sell. I have had it for 10 years. It has taken that long to find all the parts. I just put a original seat on it this year. It was the last part I needed. The seat is decent but not mint. Crash was the one that helped me get this seat. The parts not original are the Sissy...
  19. O

Looking for info on this bike, The World

I was told 1935 but would like more info. Maybe pics of a original bike restored would help. The serial is E4494 and it does not have another letter in front of the E. It is a friends bike he just got. Would like to know what is not original to the bike. Thinking the bars and front fender are...
  20. O

BMX Parts for sale Lower prices on everything.

All prices include shipping to the US. All others will pay extra shipping. Payment by Money order or pay pal. No payment by family and friends. IF the buyer wants to help they can pay a extra 3% to cover most of the pay Pal fee's. Call dibs and please have money to pay right away. Not looking...
Back