Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Raffle bike ride phoenix

2. D

Raffle bike

3. D

Shop bike take 2

So my last build did not work and ended up giving that frame away so I'm going to try something new something I can actually ride,here's what I got so far
  4. D

Shop bike

I haven't been building to many bikes lately but I have wanted to build this one for years now,plus I need a bad to the bone beer runner
  5. D

minivelo build

i might get flamed for this one but its cool, this is my build for the ugv build off some cool builds going down over there! http://custombicycles.proboards.com/ind ... d=buildoff
  6. D

fixie dust

my buddy and i just got done with this one and i came up with a a idea to use a fixie in my next build
  7. D

tall bike

i love me some tall bikes an big bikes so time for a new one this one will fabed with cromo steel and used parts i want to try and keep this build under a hundred bucks wish me luck on that one this is the first lay out
  8. D

a btr for me

i have built a lot of these bikes but never one for me, i built the frame about 2 years ago for pedal power only i had all the parts so i made some motor mounts and a real tank and know she runs, this is the frame i started with
  9. D

stallion racer

im starting out with a mattel stallion and hopefully end up with a hot rod cafe racer this was my dads first cool bike back in the 60's so this is one will be dedicated to him.
  10. D

bike ride and pub crawl scottsdale az

11. D

rat muscle

i have been wanting a muscle bike for some time now and thanks to this fourm its going to happen, every part on this build i got from the wanted section,so thanks to ozzynut2,bobsbikes8,CCR,greg66 and lopo68 ! this is what i got so far i got the frame in and i had to get the seat tube out,i...
  12. D

any clue?

all i know is it has the widest rims ever and its a 20" if any one knows any thing let me know thanks
  13. D

a B.T.R. for me

i built this bike a year ago and it was a pedal bike only ,the original tank i made for it was made to hold a ice pack and some cool beverages but i got tired of the big tank and the rake so i chopped it up took the beertank out and added some mesh.and after all that i don't want to pedal the...
  14. D

new old build

i built this frame a long time ago but i had it so raked out it wasn't fun to ride and the tank i built for it was way to wide so i got board today and decided to give it another try now it rides normal and i replaced the tank with a filler panel
  15. D

ladies limo

started this one tonight. its for a friend of mine she wanted a custom bike and i wanted to build something new and different i got it how i want it to look,now i just gotta build it
  16. D

boardtrack racer

this is a build my buddy and i have been working on for a long time. the frame has a droploop just like a real boardtracker we used the rear triangle of a beach cruiser but other than that we fabed the rest of the frame. we added some motor mounts and a fake crank case the gas tank is done just...
  17. D

mini hi wheel 2

this is the second atempt at a hi wheel, the last one i made was cool but was to hard to ride when i had a cuppel in me. my last build lacked strenght so i will be adding gusets on this one! The front wheel came of a old schwin ten speed , and the rear wheel is a 10 inch wheel. i have ridden and...
  18. D

roadmaster skyrider deluxe

i just got this bike and i plan on restoring the bike its all their but the plastic light cover has a crack on the top and their is a chunk missing where the bolt goes in i have no idea how to repair this can any one help out can i use fiberglass on plastic ? bondo? im also looking for a seat...
  19. D

first cool bike

normally i cant afford to build a old bike but my brother picked up this sweet frame and fork. i don't know what it is or how old it is but its cool! this will be the first bike i haven't cut up to try to make it look good. there is no lugs on the frame but its all brazed together looks so clean...
  20. D

debo's boardtracker

I am building this bike for a good friend of mine i will start off with a huffy cranbrook, as many of you now you can get these bikes @ wallyworld for 80$ that's cheaper than a used beach cruiser and the rims are rad with the beefy spokes ! I will be using 1 inch 0.95 mild steel for the frame i...
Back