Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 213N8V

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

2. 213N8V

Before & After Pics

3. 213N8V

"The Trolley Dodger" 1980 Schwinn 50's Clone..More Pics!!

Right on brotha! That is a super clean build! Way to represent Chavez Ravine too! If you're gonna bleed, might as well bleed Dodger Blue...
  4. 213N8V

The Longboard

sarap na sarap pare
  5. 213N8V

post trike pictures

thanks! yessir, here ya go viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38506
  6. 213N8V

post trike pictures

does mine count? it has 3 wheels...
  7. 213N8V

rum runner trike...

camber!
  8. 213N8V

jolly rancher trike (now with video)

that vid was epic---well played sir
  9. 213N8V

New Color(s) for Spring Break

hi all, here's another true story: on the way to taking my 2 boyz to school, my oldest one asked me "why is this bike all black when the other ones have fun colors?" i said this is a "beater" and i use it for workout rides/utility reasons blah blah blah--he didnt care what i really said but then...
  10. 213N8V

My "SIDE" Project

chimi - thanks man, BLUE CREW 4LYF homey! 8) Gdcast - thanks dude! core - i was honestly surprised myself of how it turned out, thanks. XC204 - bat holder is in the works! good luck with the Worksman, i cant wait. yooth - good "eye" bro, it rides nice and smooth though --i have to pedal...
  11. 213N8V

Before & After Pics

2 weeks later:
  12. 213N8V

My "SIDE" Project

i have been wanting to do this for a while now but kept it on the backburner for too long so here is my first attempt... had an aquaintance of mine find and start with this: after hearing my "ideas" he put in his .02 and then sparked up his welder. the next day i took out the parts hanger...
  13. 213N8V

nexus 3 speed "144 spokes" video and photo

sick! i need those in 26s now!
  14. 213N8V

Re: jolly rancher trike thanks corn, your info absolutely helps! i was trying to have a converted power source from a rechargable battery supply but it seems to much hassle for what its worth---i will def look into the LSA-type power source. cant wait to see the final trike pix...
  15. 213N8V

Re: jolly rancher trike hey corn, your trike is amazing, very inspirational build---keep on keeping on. i was in the process of doing a similar stereo setup for my current project, i saw that amp and a few others that might work on amazon. what power supply are you running? i was thinking of...
  16. 213N8V

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

found this on CL for $20, spent another $15 for grips/bmx stem/one rattlecan, used other leftover bmx parts from old DB before: i use an old pool ladder a neighbor threw out for my paint stand/misc parts hanger after(2 days later): Schwinn Jaguar POS / 5spd / rear brake / used strictly for...
  17. 213N8V

Before & After Pics

before: after:
  18. 213N8V

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

wow thats alot of rust on that Type2 on the lift nice trike btw
  19. 213N8V

Muscle Bike America: Museum & Forum Collection!

Re: Muscle Bike Forum Collection! wow, i had to rub my eyes to make sure my focus was right. please tell me you ride all of them one at a time for every day of the month! on the bottom, the "clayish" colored one (to the left of the blue one with wheelie wheel) with the almost full circular...
  20. 213N8V

where does your user picture (avatar) come from???

oh that's easy--i was born in Hollywood at LA Hospital(name at that time, its changed many times since) i only root for my hometeams Dodgers and Lakers and UCLA but i will change it soon, i have 2 other pics that will make the rotation for a while
Back