Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Robertriley

Ratty Elgin Robin

I've never done a ratrod bikes before but have always appreciated them. I picked up an amazing tank on ebay and the correct fenders are extremely hard to find so I fiqured....what the heck? He's the inspiration.
  2. Robertriley

Ratty Elgin Robin

Ok, I always wanted an Elgin Robin and was lucky enough to find the heart and soul of a Robin on eBay.
  3. Robertriley

1936 Roadmaster Flat Tank

Hey guys, I'm offer this as a trade, sale or best offer. I'm keeping the head badge (very pricey) for the red flat tank. Bicycle bones, Catfish and I think Scott all have the badge and silver rays for the fender are out there all the time. So far, only about 10 of these are known of....I'm sure...
  4. Robertriley

"Deko Disc" these are great for your custom build

Hey Guys, I know the guy that does these sweet disc. He can do them for $89 shipped per set for CABE and Ratrodbike members. The sets include 4 disc and everything you need to mount them. Check out the gallery in the link below. A few of my favorite ones are the dart board, Pin up girl and 8...
  5. Robertriley

Riverside, Inland Empire Ride. Every Second Sunday

The Riverside Ride will now be on the 2nd Sunday of every month. New Starting area will be at Panera Bread off Central in Riverside. Sunday, March 8 at 11:00am Panera Bread 3560 Riverside Plaza Dr, Riverside, California 92506 Meet and greet at for the early birds at Panera Bread off Central...
  6. Robertriley

RIVERSIDE RIDE NOVEMBER 16th

Sunday, November 16 at 11:00am. Taco Station 4088 Mission Inn Ave Riverside, CA 92501 Meet at Taco Station for coffee and chat at 10am. Rolling out at 11am and hitting the Riverside Plaza for lunch around 12:30. There's everything from Mexican, Greek, Chinese and American food to eat and...
  7. Robertriley

SoCal (Riverside) vintage bicycle ride

Riverside vintage bicycle ride Taco Station 4088 Mission Inn Ave Riverside, CA 92501 Meet at Taco Station for coffee and chat at 10am. Rolling out at 11am and hitting the Riverside Plaza for lunch around 12:30. There's everything from Mexican, Greek, Chinese and American food to eat and plenty...
  8. Robertriley

I'm finally ready to roll on my 1915 ride

Dan from Taylar finished his 1915 Motorcycle recreation for me. I'm going to post the pics of the progress and then the current pics.
Back