Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

sliver swan finished

Hi Guys just finished my dream bike , a 37 ladies sliverking ala x26 . Took awhile to gaether the parts and found some great suprises along the way , Like the extruded aluminum sharkfin fenders ,a perfect fit center stand, shelby bars i always thought sliverkings needed those bars , the org...
  2. L

pic silver swan

heres a pic
  3. L

sliver swan

Hi guys i finaly doing my dream bike a 37 silver king with a touch of tech , I have my frame all polished and painted in silver hammertone , fitted the sharkfin aluminum fenders and rear wheel with a 4 speed autoshift nexus hub. Now i'm wiating on jerry at chesnuthollow to find me a springer...
  4. L

monark pre war sprocket question

cool thanks just bought a ladies silver king and just wanted to know if my plan was aa good idea thanks alot . linzie
  5. L

monark pre war sprocket question

ok smart guys is a moark non skip tooth front sprocket compatable with a standard nexus 3 speed rear cog ?thanks linzie
  6. L

curvy sista ships

Just found out this model was called a special but was shown without a curved s tube and no floating hub and they come with aluminum fender.
  7. L

show us your chick bikes heres mine

40 elgin newest curvy chick bike all org. sold as girls fully loaded from sears with the extra touch stewart warner floating hub .
  8. L

curvy sista ships

just got this elgin curve tube with a stewart warner floating hub to go with my hawthorne curved tube . now all i need is misss america sheet metal and my quest is complete . anybody hiding some under their bed for me . any info from that smart guy on this would be cool thanks ciao ya'll Ku
  9. L

show us your chick bikes heres mine

My latest find i'll ride her as is with some gears added as i've had lots of feedback on how rare she is in this condition
  10. L

hawthoorne with curves

WOW thanks and i just thought it was cute LOL . well i'll treat her like royality
  11. L

hawthoorne with curves

was that the org. paint simple guy ? i wish the fender stays were niceer on this one.but its org. pitina .
  12. L

hawthoorne with curves

thanks guys thats all i'm doing to this one other then swapping wheeels with a nexus 3 speed set i just picked at the local bike shop sale . having the cog ground . if any of you have some tips for non envasive cleaning on the paint and chrome please chime in. ciao
  13. L

hawthoorne with curves

just picked this up last nite ,after getting mysweetie that 47 roadmaster i had to have a ladies org. to ride with him . not going to clean her up too much but shes all there it was sold as a 37 vintage any input
  14. L

The Unofficial Bikes For Ladies Buildoff: Finished Bikes!

finished bike ,9.9 from the the former USSR judge LOL . she ride as nice as she looks .
  15. L

the tramp

well shes all done ,my mom found that cute little basket as the finishing touch . the 3 speed nexus with rear roller brake works great, the brooks seat is way way comfy . the springer works nice and cushy and the basket fits all a girl needs for a ride down to the local hangout . now i can do up...
  16. L

non destructive nexus upgrade on 41 roadmaster

i have a nexus 3 speed coaster brake wheels set i'd like to put on my swweeties new old 41 roadmaster without hurting it , can any of you wiz guys tell me what parts i need to change i'm not up on skip tooth stuff so i don't know what i need to find . thanks ya'll
  17. L

rooooadmmaster

just picked this up for my sweetie on ebay 41 roadmaster org. pitina .
  18. L

the tramp

19. L

the tramp

well just got her way cool springer all fitted up , gosh changing 1 1/8 th to 1 " headset is a chore . but i did it all by myself . .just waiting for her full chainguard to come and shes done this is the most comfy bike i've ever had my schwinn deluxe is plush but this things a cut above . the...
Back