Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. That0neGuy

Do you bid on stuff on eBay that you don't need or can't buy

LOL I had a guys kid do the same, i told him it was fine and we can just work it out but he said nah I'm going to get it so I can have the kid get some stuff done around the house lol ! I threw in a extra toy for him =)
  2. That0neGuy

20" Schwinn Phanton?

Give me two three weeks I'll sell you one for half that and it's org too .... !!! jk !
  3. That0neGuy

Do you bid on stuff on eBay that you don't need or can't buy

As a seller on ebay i get " dream bidders " here and there or people who bid with no way to pay and it use to be a pain but now they added a second chance options where i can offer the item to the second highest bidder or any other person that bid. Very helpfull options if you ask me !!!
  4. That0neGuy

World of Wheels Car Show Indiana WHO'S GOING ??

He put alot of hours into molding that fender to the frame, he also made the fender wider by adding metal strips to each side of it on top off making the fender longer and molding it to the frame. He also custom made the handle bars for it, and the shifter cable it hidden in the frame and...
  5. That0neGuy

Hey if not I'll have plenty of pictures of bikes and cars for you guys to drool over! 8)
  6. That0neGuy

It's this weekend at the state fairgrounds. A couple friends and club members are showing some bikes. I'll be there Thurs to help set up then I'll be there all weekend I'm hoping of not atleast Saturday. I was just curious if I would run into any forum members or if any of you guys would like to...
  7. That0neGuy

This Guy... good bike business?

That hurt to watch the video the OP linked, I wanted to say soo much .... :shock:
  8. That0neGuy

Shipping - GOTCHA right in the wallet@@!!

Got some good news and bad news for you guys, just a heads up really. Bad news prices did go up, good news no more filling out delivery confirmations as they are now part of what comes when you ship an package. I started to hand her my delcon slips and she's said no need they have a new tracking...
  9. That0neGuy

Abraham Linkage woes

Dead on sadly ....
  10. That0neGuy

RRB SELLING COOL STUFF NOW

Just got my order about 20 mins ago !!! I'm very pleased with these , they are awesome looking !!! Fast shipping, cheap prices, and awesome products !!! Thanks again Steve for offering these to us !! *edited to add* If you guys need measurements or anything off of these just let me know...
  11. That0neGuy

Hot Wheels Hemi - Ready to Show!!!

Re: Hot Wheels Hemi Awesome build man , simple and clean plus a killer choice of color ! 8)
  12. That0neGuy

Abraham Linkage woes

Sorry for double posting =X I ran across the photos i promised! One slick looking springer in chrome isnt it !
  13. That0neGuy

Shipping - GOTCHA right in the wallet@@!!

I do a lot of sales on ebay weekly, i have noticed prices went up a tad. I never charge for delivery confirmation or a handling fee as I try to keep it cheap as possible for the buyer. I mean I sell a good amount (about 5-10 packages a day) on there and don't really see an impact of it but its...
  14. That0neGuy

Question: Which would you buy?

Man if you don't buy the stretch ill give you $100 just for the frame and you can keep the parts !! I've been wanting one for awhile !!!!! :P if you don't want it I will def take it! PM me if you're interested in doing so ! **edited to add** You can tell which one I would pick ! Lol ...
  15. That0neGuy

RRB SELLING COOL STUFF NOW

Thanks for offering these to us!! I just ordered a pair of the copper 24x57mm 8) ! Can't wait to get them now I just need some 24x3 whitewalls and tubes !
  16. That0neGuy

$15 to ship a trike ?????

Hmm after looking at the sellers feedback, he has a negative from selling the same item. I wouldn't risk it, like you said its too good to be true !
  17. That0neGuy

Wife's bike "Little Judy"

Sold them on here a couple days ago to another member
  18. That0neGuy

Wife's bike "Little Judy"

Welp after selling off some parts I bought I got replacements but it still isn't painted and not of the parts got put on yet. Waiting for winter to come along to finish it.... Updates to come then cheers ! Wait till you guys see what's to come from me this winter tho !!!! let's just say I'm...
  19. That0neGuy

Sept. 15th, Lebanon, In. "Back to the 50's" Festival

Good show , nice meeting you man. Cool bikes btw . Any questions or need some advice let me know. Later man
  20. That0neGuy

Sept. 15th, Lebanon, In. "Back to the 50's" Festival

I'll be there man with some friends not sure if im going to bring a bike or not tho
Back