Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skillsthebarber

Easter weekend luck.

Great story. Its an 87
  2. skillsthebarber

80's Ross Pit bike build UPDATE 5-6-12

Re: 80's Ross Pit bike build for my son (new parts) Its been a long time but Im almost finished with it. I have the chain ordered and the freewheel. After I put it together this morning I realized that I put the Sprocket on the wrong side :) Hella Tight is Norther California slang. Im sure by...
  3. skillsthebarber

2 Hiawathas and a Tornado

I am interested in the 24 for my wife, my wallet on the other hand is not :(
  4. skillsthebarber

BMX megahaul

Nice score
  5. skillsthebarber

HOW A BICYCLE IS MADE (1945)

when they said it was rust proof I don't think they assumed people would be still using them in 2012
  6. skillsthebarber

2 Hiawathas and a Tornado

is the girls schwinn a 26 or 24?
  7. skillsthebarber

Schwinn Deluxe Tandem

did they make a coppertone tandem?
  8. skillsthebarber

A $10 bill well spent PICS!!!

A $10 bill well spent Ôpjppjjppnppnpnpnlllplłpklppppojppojpphpp
  9. skillsthebarber

ANOTHER P.U.B.

I love those bikes, the brown/yellow color combo is cool too.
  10. skillsthebarber

Picked up some real gems today

Is the schwinn a 24 or 26?
  11. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

found something similar http://www.skygeek.com/tempo-a150-flat-black-epoxy-propeller-paint.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_content=tempo-a150-flat-black-epoxy-propeller-paint&utm_campaign=froogle At SkyGeek, we carry products designed to make your expensive aircraft...
  12. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

For the olive drab, it cost more but you can go to an automotive paint supply store and have them put the good paint in a rattle can.
  13. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Well no one was opposed to me finishing my last years build, so I will start on the 25th. Im so excited to get started again, It kills me every time I walk in my shed to see the forks i did just hanging there. Thanks again guys for the support. Double Nickel, if your going for either black or...
  14. skillsthebarber

Another parts bike

I love the way bikes sound riding with those wheel covers. Good memories
  15. skillsthebarber

1935 Wards Hawthorne

is that og paint/chrome or restored?
  16. skillsthebarber

Brand new Higgins color flow

Please tell us the story of this bike.
  17. skillsthebarber

84 PRO CLASS 24" BMX CRUISER - CHANGES

84 PRO CLASS 24" BMX CRUISER I would be shocked if DoubleNickle has not pmed you about the stem yet. Great pick up. What makes this different the the TwoFour?
  18. skillsthebarber

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Yes or No? So I talked to RatRod and he said I should talk to you guys in the discussion forum. Last year on May 19th My son Heuston was born. Due to lack of sleep and me wanting to focus all my energy on him I had stopped working on any bikes including my build off bike on May 25th of last...
  19. skillsthebarber

Iverson Road Runner at Ann Arbor

I know George Barris Designed some Iverson Muscle bikes like this one
  20. skillsthebarber

My first yard sale of the year And 61 speedster

sweet board, I love those wheels. I was always an Independent truck guy but the trackers are cool.
Back