Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Vin-New

#1-SHELBY Racer!

#1-SHELBY Racer! In for the triple threat, my skinny build will be based off this Shelby frame, since it’s already blue maybe SHELBY-COBRA inspired build..
  2. Vin-New

1Nine6Zero-ROADMaster!

1Nine6Zero-ROADMaster! (1960s Road Master) Quick Ground mock-up of parts I want to use for my MBBO! Now gotta find a frame to work with it! (I have two in mind but will see which one will fit this tank).
  3. Vin-New

S1LVERADO

S1LVERADO “SILVERADO” (The 1 in the name being my first Off-Road Build). 1970’s Montgomery Wards Silver Fox Frame. Had this frame for a few decades now and never got to ride it, it’s time!
  4. Vin-New

RIDE-ON

RIDE-ON! This build was Fun! Had the pleasure to mock-up multiple options and liked them all but this one ultimately was the one for me! Enjoy it and RIDE-ON! https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/ride-on.115978/
  5. Vin-New

RIDE-ON

Had this logo made over 5 years ago and thought would be nice to build the logo color theme bike (will attempt to anyways). Possibly use this Frame?
  6. Vin-New

RECONF16URE

RECONF16URE I’m in! I was browsing thru my old photos in library and found one of my parts storage photos and looks like I’ll be taking a trip this weekend to brainstorm and see what I can reconfigure for my build.
  7. Vin-New

BO15 COMPROM15E

I’ve had this sittin for years and could never decide what to build it. I like the old road bike look but also the cruiser look, so I’m Compromising within myself:) Hence build name: COMPROM15E
  8. Vin-New

QU14K-SILVER

I bought this frame here about 5 years ago 2014, I think its way overdue! I was thinking of fitting 26” wheelset, maybe Brick Red tires, how about a 2-Speed kickback, will Girvin forks fit? Vintage+New aluminum parts, maybe? I’m excited about this build and time for the Fun to begin for me!
  9. Vin-New

VOLTAIC-Ryder

VOLTAIC-Ryder (INCOMPLETE) Incomplete build for the Competition but I will continue to build and Complete it. GOOD LUCK to ALL who have Completed and Finished, Looking forward to seeing the Results. (To Be Continued...) Hello All, Late entry build, nothing complex. The plan is to Electrify a...
  10. Vin-New

Qwik-S11VER

Qwik-S11VER (Quick-Silver). I too will be joining the Build-off with my Silver King Frame, I'm thinking with a Multi-Speed, Not sure if it will be a kickback or shifter yet. Utilizing parts that I have collected over the years to best suit the build. No plans for customization just a fun build-up.
  11. Vin-New

SchwINDIAN Legend Motorbike

Hello All, I'd like to share my Motorized Bicycle in this Photo Contest, Had a Great Time Building it and a blast to Ride, Amazingly that Old Brass Cylinder Tank Still works! Enjoy the Photo. Great Bikes and Photos All! Always a Pleasure to see everyone's Creativity.
  12. Vin-New

Fender Ornament Make?

How's it going, I bought this knowing it's a Bicycle Front Fender Ornament but can't seem to find what it was off of or make. Any info/help would be appreciated. Thanks-Joey
  13. Vin-New

Withdrawn 10/20/15 (MBBO#04 Class 1) Surfin' Safari

Withdrawn 10/20/15 (MBBO#04 Class 1) Surfin' Safari The plan is to keep the Beach Boys Surfin' Safari theme (or close to it :). I will be utilizing a 26" Frame and meet the min criteria for Muscle Class. "This Should be a Fun One!". Thanks -Joey. Update: 09/03/2015 Here is my rendered...
  14. Vin-New

Bikes-Boards-Beaches, California Build

Bikes-Boards-Beaches, California Build. I'm thinking of building this concept I rendered electronically. Looking to get some feedback/Input. I have a late 30's Roadmaster Frame I'm considering using. I also have the Shockmaster Springer. I'm Not sure if I'll go real wood or Faux Wood for the...
  15. Vin-New

FOX MX...?

Hello All, Picked up this Frame and Fork set. The guy mentioned it being a FOX Made Frame/Fork. I thought it was the perfect pick for the ORBO:) It's been Spray Bombed with silver paint. Rear Shocks seem to work. The front ones seem stiff not certain if they work yet. Definately missing a lot of...
  16. Vin-New

RIDE-ON Club Logo?

How's it Going All, I was thinking of starting up a Bike Riding Club out in Central California. I came up with this design, I need some feedback (all feedback), I'm not sure on Colors yet but please let me know your thoughts. Thank You -Joey. Here is a Color Option on white backing. Also...
  17. Vin-New

MiXFiT

MiXFiT was Fun to build and had a few changes here and there with Hands-On build but I think I'm Happy with the Finished Bike, I enjoyed the Hands-On more than the Computer Build. I Hope to make the Computer Rendered Version someday. Great Builds Everyone! Good Luck to All and keep this in...
  18. Vin-New

NICE PAINTING WITH BIKE BUT WAIT...

Hello All, I saw this nice painting at a Long John Silver Seafood restaurant on my way back from Vegas. I took a pic of the whole painting and then a zoomed-in one of the bike. Looks great until I realized the Drive Side is on the left. Just my pickup on detail. Enjoy :) Thanks -Joey.
  19. Vin-New

MIXFIT

MIXFIT I will be using a Mixed variety of Bike Parts Vintage-New to Fit and compliment my bike build, 50's WF X-53 will be my base for the build. Not sure if I will go with single speed or multi speed. Possibly Fenders. I'm not much of a fabricator but I do have a vision for a Faux tank in...
  20. Vin-New

1930s Double Bar Help identify No Badge

1930s Double Bar Help identify No Badge. Picked up a Frankenbike and the head badge was removed with Vertical Mount holes. Serial#25749/H8/small 6 below. Head tube measures 5.5" tall and has a letter stamped which looks like a letter "C". Drop down Rear Stand eyelets are bigger than usual. I...
Back