Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 6

VOTE HERE! - TRADITIONAL

WOW! I think they are all winners! Hard to pick a top 10, let alone a top 3! Marty
  2. 6

CALIFORNICATION - A 1960's Hot Rod

Nice! I need to build a klunker! Marty
  3. 6

CRUSTY RACER...Looowwww Budget Board Tracker

Loving the seat! The whole bike is turning out great! Marty
  4. 6

P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill...maybe Next Year

Re: P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill bicycle...06/19 update Just one word is fit for this "SWEET!!" Marty
  5. 6

Lincoln NE Bike Swap

It's this Saturday, anyone else in the area going to go? Marty
  6. 6

Lincoln NE Bike Swap

The 2013 Lincoln Bike Swap will take place on Saturday June 1st. Once again NEW LOCATION!! The Indian Village Shoping Center located at 13th and Arapahoe in Lincoln, NE. Around 20 venders will show up to sell amazing bike stuff. Mark you calendars. You can find more at their facebook page...
  7. 6

P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill...maybe Next Year

Re: P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill Really liking the tank on this one! Marty
  8. 6

"LACKLUSTER"

SWEET!!!!!
  9. 6

Yard sale -1953 Schwinn Meteor.

On the way to yard sales Saturday morning my wife tells me No More Bicycles! Well, first one we stop at has a couple old bikes but I don't pay much attention to them knowing better. Then she sees this Schwinn and wants it for herself! They wanted $30, I offered $25 and they agreed. I have a...
  10. 6

Board Track FINISHED!!!

True flat track motercycles have no brakes so your good to go! Looks good! Marty
  11. 6

Monkey Wards

Been awhile, i recovered another seat. This time in black. The maroon looked good but clashed with the maroon paint on the bike. Had to change to a different set of wheels too. Reminder to self, make sure when mocking up to air the tires to full pressure! Still need a chain guard but...
  12. 6

Lincoln, Ne. Swap ????

I see it was posted on craigs list. http://lincoln.craigslist.org/bik/2958574939.html Coming your way, Saturday June 2nd at the 501 Bar in Lincoln. $15.00 for a booth or come buy a bike or parts. Have Fun! Marty
  13. 6

Lincoln, Ne. Swap ????

Any body know when the swap will be in Lincoln this year? Marty
  14. 6

An old stingray story

I picked this one up at our local dump. No wheels, seat or handle bars. Still looking for a seat, just not too hard. Too many other projects in front of this one! Have Fun! Marty
  15. 6

Vwcycle Cruiser

Killer job! Love the fender idea and the flying vw badge is over the top!! :D :D Have Fun! Marty
  16. 6

spaceliner build updates

Re: spaceliner build New Pictures Looks good! What width is the rear wheel? Marty
  17. 6

Monkey Wards

Got some time to work on this today. Started on the headbadge, someone hit it with a wire wheel too hard at some time. I wanted to paint it to match the gold pin strip. Found some gold spray paint, but think it is too much. Masked off the H And how it looks now Will have to let it...
  18. 6

Monark Board Track Racer

Loving the wheel and tire combo! Marty
  19. 6

My rat project.

When my kids were little we rode all over with a that type of seat. The loved it! Have Fun! Marty
Back