Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 6

Lincoln NE Bike Swap

The 2013 Lincoln Bike Swap will take place on Saturday June 1st. Once again NEW LOCATION!! The Indian Village Shoping Center located at 13th and Arapahoe in Lincoln, NE. Around 20 venders will show up to sell amazing bike stuff. Mark you calendars. You can find more at their facebook page...
  2. 6

Yard sale -1953 Schwinn Meteor.

On the way to yard sales Saturday morning my wife tells me No More Bicycles! Well, first one we stop at has a couple old bikes but I don't pay much attention to them knowing better. Then she sees this Schwinn and wants it for herself! They wanted $30, I offered $25 and they agreed. I have a...
  3. 6

Lincoln, Ne. Swap ????

Any body know when the swap will be in Lincoln this year? Marty
  4. 6

It'll buff out!

Picked this up at a yard sale for $3.00 yesterday. Every thing is rusted solid. No headbadge so I don't have a clue what it is. It had been yard art and her husband was making her get rid of it. Have Fun! Marty
  5. 6

Monkey Wards

I bought this bike about a year ago at an auction. It has a mismatched set of wheels. Yesterday when taking limbs to the city dump I found a matched set of wheels for it so decided it was time to start working on it. The reason for the name, my parents ran a Wards catalog store for awhile...
  6. 6

1960 Schwinn Tiger

Here is my 60 Tiger. The background is a wall downtown that was left standing after the building next to it burned down. Have Fun! Marty
  7. 6

HI from Nebraska

Hi Everybody! I found this site a few weeks ago and it rekindled my interest in getting an older bike to fix and make my own. After looking at all the great builds and pictures I set out looking for something to call my own. Well my wife and I are into antiques and while chatting with...
Back