Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MIGZ

Parting out Worksman BMX

Selling my worksman BMX Everything is in excellent like new condition. The bike was built and just stored. Take note that the fork is nor a run of the mill fork. I am keeping the below. Wheel set and tires Bottom bracket assembly ( Cranks, Sproket, Pedals, ) Profile Chain tensioner $550 obo...
  2. MIGZ

REDUCED Park Tool TP#2 Toilet paper holder

$75 shipped
  3. MIGZ

SOLD NOS Bendix 3 speed shifter

SOLD
  4. MIGZ

RRBBO13 No Charge

Its been a few years since I have build a bike, bought this frame a year ago and given that its build off time no better time to start than now. This is a HopMod frame which is an open canvas for a custom e-bike, mine will not be an e-bike just yet hence the name No Charge. Here is the frame...
  5. MIGZ

2 - MAXXIS HOOKWORM 24x2.5

Like the title says I'm looking for 2 -MAXXIS HOOKWORM 24x2.5. If you are aware of any bike shop that may them in stock please let me know.
  6. MIGZ

My Taco 100B - Spade & Dice

Finally getting around to putting this together, I got the frame last July and stared then started collecting the rest of the parts. Bought the powder i wanted an it took a while to find a powder coaters that I i felt would produce the quality I was looking for any i finally found. Here is...
  7. MIGZ

Scallop Template?

Not sure if these exist but looking for different styles of scallop templates. Wanting to do a bike in two tone with the head tube area one color the rest of the frames differnt color. Looking to see pictures and possible places to get templates
  8. MIGZ

2013 We The People Champ

$1200 Shipped obo Brand New in the box this was the last years of the full 4130 crime frame FRAME 4130 full crmo frame FORK full 4130 crmo fork, 1pc crmo steerer BARS full 4130 crmo bar GRIPS WETHEPEOPLE "Arrow 146" grips STEM SALTPLUS "Delta" cnc alloy top loading stem, 50mm reach HEADSET...
  9. MIGZ

SOLD Project 346 Basman Sport Frame

This is a frame i have been holding onto for years but its time to thin out the hoarding. This frame is one of the original frames imported in 2012 when they were still produced by Bas at the Chopperdome in Amsterdam which means that the welds fit and finish are excellent and very high quality...
  10. MIGZ

Plastic cable guides

Tried searching for the company that is a site sponsor that offers the plastic cable guides with no luck, can some one share the name of the company?
  11. MIGZ

TT's Board Tracker

It's been a year since I have messed with a bike so I got the itch and brought a frame down from the attic, this is a frame I searched for hard before 346 sold out to Ruff. This one should be a quick build since I already have about 95% of the parts. Got it dropped off at the powder coater...
  12. MIGZ

WTP Avenger

For those not familiar with we the people = WTP they make great bmx bikes and for next year they have come out with a great looking bike, if its a 4130 frame I may have to get this. http://wethepeoplebmx.de/avenger
  13. MIGZ

My Fat Wheeled Night Owl

This is my first bike with 3" wheels
  14. MIGZ

Night Owl

The Night Owl is 3 years in the making, 1 year was spent collecting part and the other 2 where with the bike being on the back burner because I was back in school. Next Firday May 15th will mark the official end of the delay, I will be graduating from Rice Univeristy with a MBA it took a ton of...
  15. MIGZ

Matte Ghost

This was my first Basman finally got around to taking some pictures today.
  16. MIGZ

Here is a new frame Mr. Bob

Here is the new Kahaki frame. Mr. Bob I'm liking this frame.
  17. MIGZ

Anyone into Legos

Just wondering if anyone else shares this other addiction? Regards
  18. MIGZ

Very Cool 2015 Nirve

http://www.nirve.com/streetking.html
  19. MIGZ

HDO Killer Kruiser

Its official I now have 3 builds going on at once. Purple hoops, Ol' Sarge and now HDO-KK. This one is going to be on a Kahaki Baron frame, powder coated Harley Davidson Orange. I'll try and post a few pictures tonight. I had to do some clean up on the frame before it was ready to go to powder.
  20. MIGZ

Fender Chain Clearance

I have a front fender that I want to make a rear stubby fender, what clever ideas do you all have to recreated the indention that helps to clear the chian like in the picture below
Back