Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Exercise bike build

Great idea for a challenge! i have the same bike and have been looking at it for years, i was thinking tall bike. Can't wait to see what u come up with.
  2. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

Here is a pic at the mountain bike hall of fame and the Bmxcelsior at the summit of pearl pass.
  3. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

Here is some pics of the wheel build. I thought it was interesting that even the bearings during ww2 where black and not chrome because of chrome limitations.
  4. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

Here is quick pic of the bike just below tree line on pearl pass this year. better pics and a full build description with pics asap.
  5. C

Gravity racer - Calling all daredevils!

Has anyone heard of the crested butte chainless race. I have done it the last two years and I've seen gravity bikes compete. The race is so much fun. The only rule is no pedaling. U can have a chain if u have a coaster brake but it has to be tied to the sprocket so u can't pedal. I did it on my...
  6. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

i then moved on to the chain. i had to use a skiptooth. I wanted to do pearl pass old school and so that was an easy choice. i used a sweetheart sprocket and the original dogbone cranks. after thinking about going over the pass with a 52 tooth i realized that wasnt going to happen. not enough...
  7. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

wow jay the bike looks great. i apologize for not posting my build in a timely manner. The klunker i built came out great and i can wait to post pics. Jay im loving ur bfgoodrich bike. well my build started like this. i started with the same frame as you in very rough shape and then went online...
  8. C

Cobra on trike loves bikes.

I love choppin stuff up. Love vintage bikes, especially prewars, and wrenching on em. Built a few custom bikes and trikes and cant wait to toss some sparks with you guys. go cobras!! go denver cruisers!! c4l
  9. C

KLUNKER BUILD-OFF

That goodrich frame is a real beauty! I'm building a real bomber classic klunker and would love to join the challenge. Better late than never. I've got a real dx frame found a morrow hub and am ready to get ratty!!! Lets build some klunkers! oh yeah and my Klunker will be ridden on the real...
Back