Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

murray in the fog

2. T

monark and firestone field fresh!

i was at a friends house and he said he had an old firestone so i checked it out. it was sitting in his scrap pile in his field and it was okay and i also found the back fender and rack (but theyre still over there). i was looking and i seen a springer fork sticking out from the bottom of the...
  3. T

when youre bored...

when youre bored...you take your spare parts pile, turn a few bolts and get something crazy! when you go by on it people either say cool! or...what the heck is that!? this is one of those what!? moments... i used a girls murray mountain bike frame and fork...12 or 16 inch back wheel...stock 24...
  4. T

how do you make a fresh coat of paint look old?

i was thinking that if i lay down some white paint on fenders (like schwinn used to do and how vintage english bikes are) with just a nice white line on the front and bottoms of the fenders... not my bike just an example...how can you make it look like its been there since the bike was new but...
  5. T

rat rod stingrays

i have a schwinn stingray i bought off of my friend for 50 bucks about 2 years ago....i have asked around and come to find out that it is basically a rat-rodded lowrider bike...especially because of the rims...it has alot of spokes...im guessing around 50 or 60 but i havent counted...it also has...
  6. T

Huffy radio bike

anybody remember the huffy radio bike? it had a radio inside the tank and a battery pack for it on the luggage rack...heres a pic... i had the idea to find an old portable radio (like a transistor radio) and find a way to mount it on the bike that way you can have sorta the same thing as a huffy...
  7. T

fender ornaments : I NEED IDEAS!!!

hi i want to get some ideas and such on fender ornaments for my bike. i have used a baseball trophy and i have used the head of a hammer...can anyone post some pics of theirs and possible ideas for a cool fender ornament? thanks -teetsboy95
Back