Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Fresh Find...AMC Flash

:( Well they are made to be used an all but.....I have a tendancy to baby them...and rain? Is th devil :shock: Good luck!
  2. C

The bike lot from craigslist

Those arent my bikes so youll have to ask the other guy lol
  3. C

Swing Bike Gallery

Soooo I want one :) lol Gosh like...Im gonna cry I want one :oops:
  4. C

I'll send you some pics of the roadmaster front wheel it might be what your lookin for
  5. C

ROLLFAST....Can you help me date this?

Im glad you found your stallion!! Congrats guy!
  6. C

Fresh Find...AMC Flash

Tehehe...Im so evil, I just had a little emotional attachment to it :mrgreen:
  7. C

Heavy Duti

lol love it
  8. C

Look Ma, junk bikes. Lots a junk bikes!

lol the tabels are turned at my place...Im the girlfriend and Im like..."Honey will you take me to get a few bikes?" And we end up coming home with 20 or so :P The art of female persuasion :wink:
  9. C

Heavy Duti

You guys are filthy......or maybe I am, for even thinking you guys are! :P
  10. C

Yeah Im not really sure what Im doing lol, If I keep anything It will probably be the roadmaster even though its a little over my head. I just couldnt pass it up.
  11. C

Heavy Duti

lol Im a little bit of a redneck so big meaty tires on anything are good :D
  12. C

Heavy Duti

And big meaty tires lol
  13. C

Heavy Duti

Its like...the 4x4 truck of the bike world! lol
  14. C

Should I just put its rusty bits on ebay then?
  15. C

Roadmaster is the whole reason I went! lol How much is it worth the way it is? And the Giant Cabriolet is actually worth a little something...I was shocked.
  16. C

Lol love it, I'll get the serial number tomarrow, but for now its dark so it will have to wait. Thanks for some help though!
  17. C

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crowxjane/ ... 882851241/ Alright this is what I got off craigslist...any info you can share on these would be greatly appreciated and if any of you have interest in these let me know...I live in Toledo OH. Im a little overwhelmed by all this junk lol. And any...
  18. C

Fresh Find...AMC Flash

lol your cool dude, its your bike...I just wanna see the finished project :wink: Sorry, sometimes I just like to give people a little bit of a hard time lol.
  19. C

Crazy in Ohio

Lol meeting up down south might be better! And really good food down there too! Men and Rudys...my boyfriend is like a rudys addict...so we could be riding buddies and you and him can be rudys buddies :P
  20. C

Crazy in Ohio

I know right about where your talking lol how cool!
Back