Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Meeba

BCA combo e-z mount half scooter half bicycle!

Still no pics. Can you try again?
  2. Meeba

Depending on price I might be interested in another
  3. Meeba

Do you have any pictures of it? I had one and it broke
  4. Meeba

grape krate restore

it was a prototype to be given out to all the floor cleaners at a future Christmas.
  5. Meeba

grape krate restore

As you wish :D
  6. Meeba

grape krate restore

I can vouch for him on this one. I was mopping the floor at the factory when I came upon it, but I dropped my cell phone in the mop bucket so I lost all the pictures.
  7. Meeba

why no Paypal?

I do the same thing and it werks great for me.
  8. Meeba

RAT set back seatpost

and some electrical tape
  9. Meeba

Just got this today

Mongoose expert pro 24 inch wheels. seems to be in good shape. unsure what year and too much about it, but is is cool. I do know that the tires were replaced, but think everything else might be original. Unsure if I am gonna keep it or not yet
  10. Meeba

Trouble w/ sandy?

We did not get much in rain but the wind is what did us in. Just got power restored.
  11. Meeba

Unknown Scooter.

what are you looking for to complete it? just the kickstand? i have about 5 or 6 of them scattered between my garage and basement. if ya need the kickstand, just pay shipping (should not be much)
  12. Meeba

Trexlertown pa bike show

Was able to stop in today and it was great. Can't wait to go again tomorrow when all the vendors actually show up and open to the public Kingsting...it was a pleasure to meet a fellow ratrodder today from this forum :D
  13. Meeba

Swingbike seatpost

I had to make one out of a handlebar stem and two small pieces of angle iron from a bed frame. i need to dig around and see if i can find the pics
  14. Meeba

Trexlertown pa bike show

sweet. I will be wearing a nuttin but luv bike club shirt...blue
  15. Meeba

Trexlertown pa bike show

Anybody from here going? Oct 7th i think 7 till 12
  16. Meeba

Bike rack for a 1964 Impala?

how bout a roof rack? i think they might make them removable too? trunk mount might mess up your four. if not get a hitch setup?
  17. Meeba

Pipe Bending. What are you using?

I use the storm drain across the street from me. it is free,solid, easy to use, and I can't lose it in my basement....yet
  18. Meeba

Absolutely Pathetic

That thing is awesome looking.
  19. Meeba

got this today

Nice find !!! I really like the chainguard and frame
Back