Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

My new build by Chapple Customs

These pics are pretty bad. When I finish painting the bars and forks ill get more pics
  2. L

24 x 3 tires

Having trouble finding a place that has a good selection of 24 x 3 tires .I do have one Fatti-o blackwall and just need one more, but might go with others tires. Running hoops that are 24 x 100mm . Could go with even a wider tire if I could find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  3. L

My new build by Chapple Customs

I aquired the frame, fork and bars from Sam AKA Chapple Customs. This will be my first build and so far I am having fun with it So far I have 24 x 100mm hoops Nexus 3 speed hub I only need a few more things and then I am ready for build. Items needed Front hub Spokes and nipples front and rear...
  4. L

New build

I found pretty much I wanted at uscycles except a frame. I want a stretched frame but real low to the ground.
  5. L

New build

Thank you Vons That helps tremendiously
  6. L

New build

please help I did a search at yahoo for custom cruiser bicyle and have come up with nothing
  7. L

New build

I want to build a new cruiser and having trouble finding what I want. I need links to where i can find 24" wheels that are around 4" wide and frames and springer forks. I want a stretch cruiser frame and a wide springer fork. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  8. L

Wide 24" wheels

Does anybpdy know where I can get wide 24" wheels. I would like to find some around 2.5" wide
  9. L

24x3 white wall tires???

I have 2 of them I can sell you or barter?
  10. L

Dyno Bike pics

Very sic rides, Anybody know what springer forks those are?
  11. L

TOUR de FAT 2010- Make your plans now.

Wish they would have one in Reno Nevada. Sounds like fun
  12. L

Custom shifter

I plan on putting a nexus 3 speed hub on my El Guapo and want to put on a custom suiside shift lever. Lets see them custom shifters. I want to get some ideas and do something different. I was thinking of some brass knuckels.
  13. L

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thanks to you and Barnes TO for the info. Now I just need to find out where I can get a set or trade for my thick brick white walls.
  14. L

Felt Bicycle Pics

Does anybody know what kind of tires these are and where can I get a set? Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. L

Where to get 24" tires

No I just found out about that fork. I contacted Felt about 2 months ago inquiring about a springer fork and they never returned my email so I asked my LBS where I got the bike about a springer fork and they suggested the Jerry Springer. I might just take off this double springer and go back and...
  16. L

What if? 26" white letter Goodyear Eagle drag slick

A 24" would be nice also. There isn't much of selection in tires for us 24 inchers would need to be 24x 3.00
  17. L

new member - 1st post - this looks really great.

Welcome, I too am new and this place rocks.
  18. L

Where to get 24" tires

Thanks for the links but I have seen those. I guess I am just too picky. Somewhere here in the gallery I saw a redwall tire maybe just a redline tire but it was prolly a 26" it seems like no one makes a cool looking 24" that is smaller then a 24x3.00". Maybe I should contact a custom bike...
  19. L

Where to get 24" tires

I have a Felt El Guapo and i just swapped out the chopper fork for a double springer fork now my thick brick 24x 3.00 tire in front will not fit. I want to get a new set of tires preferably white walls maybe even red walls. I like the Nirve fat ..., Kustom Kruiser fire ball, fatti-o, and the...
  20. L

New Guy From Colorado

Welcome. I lived in Lakewood for 7 years. I sure miss Colorado.
Back