Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. native_wolf

any photographers in the houston and las vegas area?

hello im looking for photographers in houston and las vegas area for photo shoots....contact me for info.
  2. native_wolf

any outstanding bikes in Arizona available for a photoshoot?

i'm sorta new to this side of the custom bicycle style so i was wondering if there is any bikes in arizona, yuma to be exact, the distance dont matter if you are ok with traveling......if so post pics and contact info. this is for a magazine the detail will be given to the owners chosen for the...
  3. native_wolf

who can make leather tooled seats?

Yeah that's what I figured lol
  4. native_wolf

I talked to him, I think he must be VERY busy cause he wrote me but I couldn't get a hold of him anymore.....I would love for him to make me a seat, his work is amazing
  5. native_wolf

I'm looking to get a bannana seat tooled, can anyone on here do that?
  6. native_wolf

3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

Thanks.....do you got a link to his profile on this site so I can send him a message as well?
  7. native_wolf

3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

Can someone give me some info on this green bike? I'm looking for the same wheels and tires....does anyone know what sizes and where to buy these wheels?
  8. native_wolf

Chrome won't get you home

:|
  9. native_wolf

STAMPED METAL LICENSE PLATE QUESTION

how would one get in contact with these guys? are they on here?
  10. native_wolf

STAMPED METAL LICENSE PLATE QUESTION

have you ever thought of laser cutting or water jet cutting them? you can cut a solid one with just the shape and then another one with the design cut on top, then stack it together to get the look your after? just throwing a option out there, it would be way cheaper!
  11. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

wow your a thinker, thats a great idea! thank you!
  12. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

yeah that is something to think about thank you!
  13. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

awsome thank you! so would the diameter for 37/559 be 559 or 9? sorry if thats a super stupid question i just wanna make sure i get it rite, thank you!
  14. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

yeah, im going for a different look than the regular tires but thanks!
  15. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

of the tires? no i havent got them yet, i wanted to find out if they would fit before i got them because they cost alot but i guess i can just return them if they dont work out. :D
  16. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

so the only way for me to find out if i can fit these motorcycle tires on my 26" rims is to just buy them then huh?
  17. native_wolf

how to measure wheels?

hello all, i was wondering how to measure and compare wheels? for example a 26" wheel is measured from the 'center to rim' or from 'rim to rim'? the reason i ask and i guess the real question is would a 26" motorcycle tire fit a 26" bicycle rim? im just wondering why a motorcycle wheel and a...
  18. native_wolf

native american from sacramento ca!

hello all im just introducing myself, i love all kinda of bikes! rat rod, roadbikes, lowriders im into em all!
Back