Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

I won best of show last Saturday

I went to a local Vintage Motorcycle show today and won best of class in the other category. They had best scooter, American, British, German, Italian, categories. The "other" category was for bikes that fall through the cracks. It was a fun day. I had a few people from work show up for support...
  2. C

It's a bike AND a mower

3. C

Cobrafreak's board track racer project, has ended

They only had the front plates on the Brit bikes. I will eventually have a sidecar with a replica Lewis machine gun on it.
  4. C

Speed Bike

I really like it!
  5. C

Villiers beach cruiser

Harry, I did a search into the engine ban in OZ. apparently it was started by envirementalists in the west to combat noise and pollution. The ban is specifically targeting 2 stroke engines, and petrol engines. I think I you put a four stroke on it and run clean propane you will be free to ride...
  6. C

Villiers beach cruiser

Harry, are propane run engines exempt from the internal combustion engine ban? I know in California they are exempt from smog tests. If all you need to do is switch it to propane power to make it legal I would do it.
  7. C

Finished! New springer fork, handlebar, rake adjusted to 27 degrees,
  8. C

Thats a good idea. I am thinking abut ordering a WW1 Doughboy uniform.
  9. C

I welded a rear cargo rack to the bike and put on a 800 round belted 7.62 ammo can so my small dog can ride with me now, and I raised the bars.
  10. C

When I was in the 4th of July Parade I met a group of military vehicle owners, military re-enactors, and lots of militaria in general. I thought that it would be cool to have a piece of living military history myself. I did some research and throughout WW1 all major Countries were using...
  11. C

I was in the local 4th of july parade with my Indian build. click on picture for video.
  12. C

Neat old bikes 1914 and older

Freaking awesome pictures!
  13. C

Yeah, I wanted it to look like it really was old. I recently took it to a brass era automobile swap meet and rode it down the isles at the outdoor venue and parked it next to a 1908 race car. Had lots of people enthusiastic about it. About less than 10% don't approve and say it's a fake, but...
  14. C

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/j ... SC8794.jpg
  15. C

2012 Easyrider motorcycle show results I won 2nd place at the Easyrider motorcycle show in the Peoples Choice Antique Motorcycle Class!!! It was so cool to see some of the coolest custom motorcycles in the world and be a participant and actually win a trophy! I'm on top of the world. :lol: So...
  16. C

Overheated Axle

Sounds like you have excess drag due to either the bearings being adjusted a tad too tight or your coaster brake is dragging. If you lift up the rear of the bike and spin the wheel with the motor chain removed the wheel should spin for a long time. If it doesn't you have to fix it or you will...
  17. C

Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

Yes, it may rain. If it does then ixnay on the event. No rain then I'm there.
  18. C

Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

You are all invited to the 25th annual Sacramento Turkey Day Ride on Nov 24th 9:00am -11:00am at the Towe Auto Museum on Front Street in Sacramento. There will be hundreds of bicycles, a few moterbikes, and lots of free food and beer. There is a raffle, a short ride around Sacramento about 4...
Back