Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bigharley

1939-1941 ladies Elgin or Murray curved seat post bike

Looking for a 39 to 41 ladies curve mast bike and or parts. Please send all pics and prices to [email protected] or text me at 925 783 3306. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  2. bigharley

Columbia spring fork

Looking for a crusty reddish men's Columbia springer fork. I have a 51 5 star superb only thing I'm really missing is fenders and springer fork. Send pics and prices of whatcha got to [email protected]. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  3. bigharley

The Twins

4. bigharley

shark bike?

anybody know what this is? ive never seen or heard of one and cant find info on it.
  5. bigharley

my new score!

my new phat bike chopper and my phat butt sitting on it!
  6. bigharley

1959 24" Schwinn Tornado

Picked this little gem up yesterday along with a 48 Schwinn d37x ladies bike. dont have much money but got these both for practically free. The Badge is off a 70s bike so someone was trying to make a cool bike without doing alot of paint work.. not sure if to paint it or just find the crank...
  7. bigharley

My new Whip!

Picked this beast up today. pretty excited but dont know if it had a tank or not. i need 2 of these chain guards. one for this bike because this one is broken and one for my 40s Hawthorne i picked up a few weeks ago.
  8. bigharley

A Young Boy's Dream

Photo of my 1995 Phantom Taken By me Harley McLemore. Got an A for the semester for it and it now sits upon my teachers wall as one of his favorite pictures of his photo class for the last 23 years he has been a college teacher...not to bad i think.
  9. bigharley

What year and make is this bike

To me it looks like a hawthorne but i am not sure of what year it is. Definately pre war.
  10. bigharley

Need help! Going crazy over seat post!!

I have a 78 or 79 Schwinn cruiser 5 post and seat were stolen and I can not figure out what size the seat tube is. 22.2 won't fit 13/16 s is way too small. Im going crazy tryin to figure this out! Someone please help!
  11. bigharley

Anybody help identify? Possible spaceliner?

I was given this bike but can not figure out what it is. There are no markings on it anywhere? It will be delivered to me this week. Just curious as to who made it and approximate value.
  12. bigharley

Columbia sport?

Is this a 1946 columbia sport? Picked this thing up and cant find much info on it. Please email me at [email protected]. thank you in advance for all help
  13. bigharley

My First pro bike!

This Kawasaki and me have a past. 13 years ago i was a bike assembler at my local wal mart and the store manager bought this for his kid and asked me to set it up for someone my size, so i gladly did. Outta sight outta mind right? So then about a week ago i was listening to this deat metal band...
  14. bigharley

white wall care

anyone got a clue how to keep white walls from cracking and getting dry rot? my tires are garbage after 6 mos they look 7 years old and i nevr go offroad or anything. tired of having ugly ww on my bikes. any ideas or products would be nice.
  15. bigharley

what kind of gt is this?

I'm 35 and i have never seen a gt that looks like this. Are they rare? worth much? I saw it at a local swap meet and had to grab it just because i have never seen one like it before. I'm mostly into Schwinn and rat fink bikes because they hold my weight and are comfortable. someone lemme know...
  16. bigharley

old bike i think is prewar

Can anybody help me id this bike for a friend? or what year it came from. I think its a 30's bike he thinks its a 20's.please pm me.
  17. bigharley

BigHarley from California

I should of done this about 2 months ago but i was so happy to finally have a place to come to that was exactly like me that i just over looked it! My name is Harley and I live in Antioch Ca or the East part of the San Francisco bay area. I have been around Vintage bikes all my life and love...
  18. bigharley

Its 2:11 am,look what I got for just $35.00

i like that redline!
Back