1960s

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikesnbuses

Withdrawn Vintage Armacost Bicycle Headlamp 6V Sealed Beam No.220 N.O.S like a Delta setup Battery box

Super cool ! New Old Stock vintage Armacost bicycle Headlamp 6V Sealed Beam No.220 N.O.S NEW FREE SHIP. Condition is "New". Beautiful condition with box and instruction. Perfect for any build! Asking $85 shipped in the USA obo
  2. 1968 Sears  3-speed

1968 Sears 3-speed

Austrian Made Sears 3-speed Bicycle I bought at a swap meet. Pedals very smooth, has new tires and tubes.
  3. A

What bike is this??

Hi everyone, i want to start this off by saying I am not a bike collector or a professional at all, and therefore I apologize for anything I get wrong or label wrong. I got this bike at an estate sale for dirt cheap and I’m just curious to know what it is and/or what the value is. It has...
  4. Miranda

ID on AMF Hawthorne. 40's-60's?

Hello! Thank you for adding me to the page. I have a AMF Hawthorne Cruiser that I have been told is between 1940's and 1960's. I know the Star crank makes it worth more, but is it original? The only thing not original on the bike is the seat. It also has an old, metal liscense plate wrapped...
Back