ᕲᗩᗩᗩᘉᘜᘿᖇ ᖇᓰᕲᘿ

Jul 10, 2018
NY
Together for the 1st time and running! Very fun:happy:

Danger1.jpg

danger2.jpg

Lots more to go. Haven't even gotten to the hub work. Wanted to know if the Fastback will fueler fork, it does:cool2:
The headrest is an office chair arm I found in the trash minutes before going out. Taped it on. Matches the seat. Yellow for now but could easily change.

Super cool bike, glad I went with it.

Jul 10, 2018
NY
This pic is just crazy awesome!
View attachment 140752
Love that pic too. Messed around with mustache bars & low seat. Would've had to name it ER for Emergency Room! It's virtually impossible to ride board track style.

Left my bike outside the post office and a lady rushed in asking who's bike! Told her mine and she said I couldn't leave it out there unlocked, someone will ride away with it! I replied with a grin, let'em.

YaY, got lights from the post this morning. Looks so pretty boxed. Wanna admire it for a while longer.
Roycelights.jpg

Jul 10, 2018
NY
Where I'm at.
Have two SA S3C hubs to make a good one. I stretched a Carlisle 1.75'' onto a polished 40mm for now. I need the spokes from the black Sun rim which has the same ERD. Some are probably thinking, why not use the Shimano 3CC? The answer is to learn more about and improve on the worst 3sp coaster hub ever imo. It is the Daaanger Ride after all.
3spdwheelprojcet.jpg

Want to see if the spokes polish any. The Chore Boy is for rusty steel spokes only.
polishedspokes.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
NY
@toro1978, you are right... Rideabilty is subjective anyway. Stitches for art AND votes.
dr6.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr4.jpg

dr5.jpg

dr3.jpg

Some anecdotes,
Rearranged the bike late at night, fell asleep completely forgetting what I'd done the night before.
Felt an urge to kick start it.
Was getting cat calls from dudes on the street while taking these pictures. Hope it was the bike.

What have I done?! This is so out of my element.

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles