••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " lotsO clear update pics "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •hand scraped finish!•

I was going to go with a satin black finish this year but i think i like the look of hand scraped aluminum better. It has an organic look/feel to it!
44238eab.jpg

And every one is showing there stripper so i guess i better too
a60a7820.jpg

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •headlight?•

yoothgeye said:
Where'd you get that bolt on handlebar crossmember?
I have one of those to. I found it in a heep of parts and thought the same thing on last years build. I never used mine... Hey Yooth!! Get outta my parts bin!!....Nice front bud. GTB!! Peace

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •DiStRaCtIoNs!•

I decided to finish a project before i started another so yhe YaKuZa will be back in business on monday. But in the meen time i will be finishing my tag cart! Oh!yea!
e8f3721e.jpg

See you on monday maybe sunday?

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • • FiRsT mOcK-uP •

Stick a fork in it!! Looks sick!!! I followed your BO6 build closely, so I knew this would probably turn out just as good or better! I'll be watching...

imagearchy said:

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •Parts swappin!•

Oooooooh! I may have a sweet parts trade going today. We will se if it goes through? See in a few hours my fellow builders!

imagearchy said:
I was going to go with a satin black finish this year but i think i like the look of hand scraped aluminum better. It has an organic look/feel to it!
44238eab.jpg

a60a7820.jpg

What did you scrape the frame with? Do you have any pics of the finished product? Very interesting effect.

KingGhidorah said:
imagearchy said:
44238eab.jpg

a60a7820.jpg

What did you scrape the frame with? Do you have any pics of the finished product? Very interesting effect.

I scraped with a razor blade. I will have some more pics very soon!

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •Hydrolics!•

It was a good deal! I traded an old marzocci monster fork for this complete set of 2011 magera GuStOv M. Hydrolics duel piston disc brakes today. I was pretty stoked! I am using the calipers, lines & levers for this build but the rotors are going on my downhill Astrix Havoc. I have a couple of suprise guests that should be appering next week that will be used in there place! It's time to bring the A game! Too many of you fellas are taking out the stops around here!

e5e23828.jpg

tin machine said:
Great pics of the items you bought for your mountain bike ' bet its cool 8) :wink:
Oh no i traded for these babies! This is a ratrod buildoff you know! I am on a budget! I think the only thing i am going to buy is my tires, because they just started making them. Hopefully i can still get a set?!!

You had my top vote last year, and this year... I'm watching closely.

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •SNeaKpEEk!•

Heres a little insite of what i am working on this week. I am exporting my cad files and hopefully firing up the plasma table soon.
8dc13c86.jpg

Oh my :shock:

Are you sure that you aren't really Vinny from PJD?

cool discs - - didn't Buell have a wheel like that?

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
cool discs - - didn't Buell have a wheel like that?
Yes they do. Now I have to modify my callipers because they are built for an outside radius not an inside.

Skipton said:
:shock: I just spit coffee all over my monitor! :D 8)
That's exactly what happened to me now at work :oops: :shock: :shock:
Can't wait to see how your pull it off

Latest posts

Back