► 2011 St Louis Bicycle Show and Swap Pix! ☺☺☺

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got in from the St Louis bike show and though you guys would like these pix. (Admins) If this post is in the wrong place feel free to move it, Thanks.... ☺

show1-1.jpg

show10.jpg

show11.jpg

show12.jpg

show13.jpg

show14.jpg

Ken C
show15.jpg

show16.jpg

show17.jpg

Frome left to right!
1.Rustymotors 2.C.A.B.E Forum Owner 3.Dan(67ramshorn) 4.K Murphy[Bike Parts Unlimited]

show19.jpg

[/b]

Here is one from last years show with a few more guys!

1.Ken C 2.Bob Snyder(snydebikes) 3.Dan (67ramshorn) 4.Dave 5.Eddie Hill(murrayeliminator) 6.Raleigh Ron(me)

show2.jpg

I never pictured you like that :? :? Looks like a great time, AWESOME bikes :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I never pictured you like that :? :? Looks like a great time, AWESOME bikes :mrgreen:

LOL, I am cut off when i view it on my computer! (not a bad thing) :D

Anyone from this site go? :D

Nice pix, did anyone get any clear pix of the X-53's. Please post of you did. Thanks

dos cruiser said:
Nice pix, did anyone get any clear pix of the X-53's. Please post of you did. Thanks

This was as good as I got. I would like to have gotten some nice unobstructed shots of the pair but it was just too crowded in the corral.

IMGP1834.jpg

IMGP1835.jpg

IMGP1836.jpg

Thanks great pix.These are nice restored bikes, to bad the front headlight are not right. Now I have another request, did anyone get any shots of the ice cream bike pulling the trailer?

dos cruiser said:
Thanks great pix.These are nice restored bikes, to bad the front headlight are not right. Now I have another request, did anyone get any shots of the ice bike pulling the trailer?

Refresh my memory, what was the ice bike?

I'm sorry, I meant to say ice cream bike. Now I went back to look again and it's not an ice cream bike with a trailer, it's two ice cream bikes. If you have any pix of them could post them please. Thanks

Latest posts

Back