◄◄ 2011 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS ►►

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying...DANG THAT WASN'T EASY!!!! :? :shock: :?

This was the best turnout that we've had so far for the photo contest. As with everything else that goes on here, it just keeps getting bigger and better.

I scrutinized over these for a while and came up with the top 13 shots for the calendar. I based my decision on composition, image quality and whether or not I felt the bike captured the spirit of the forum. There were probably another 25 shots that could have made it, but I narrowed it down to these 13.

If you see your photo below...please email me the highest resolution shot you have if you would allow me to use it in the calendar... [email protected]. Also make sure you include your name and the name of the bike in the email. If I don't hear back from the folks below by WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30th I will select another shot.

A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

And now...in no particular order....

cambart - Flea Market Flyer

cambart_fleamarketflyer.jpg

gaskill - El Caballo Del Diablo

gaskill_elcaballodeldiablo.jpg

expjawa - '61 Schwinn American

expjawa_american.jpg

isaiah3g - Roach

isaiah3g_roach.jpg

Kota - Rats-Alt

kota_rats-alt.jpg

Road Warrior - Road Warrior

roadwarrior_roadwarrior.jpg

texasbigjohn - Bobbers and Firetrucks

texasbigjohn_bobbersandfiretrucks.jpg

jpromo - Rural Rollfast

jpromo_ruralrollfast.jpg

Kyle Moody - Fenderless Freddy

kylemoody_fenderlessfreddie.jpg

mattJP - Snow Sled Elgin

mattJP_snowsledelgin.jpg

pick - Bad Apple

pick_badapple.jpg

Wits End - Cruiser

witsend_cruiser.jpg

udallcustombikes - Bygone Days

udallcustombikes_bygonedays.jpg

I got my hi-res sent. I hope it is good enough since the bike is on the way to south Florida.

Congrats to my fellow finalist. I am glad the decision didn't fall on my shoulders, everyone would be ordering a "Bike of the Day" calender. Thanks, Steve!

udallcustombikes said:
I got my hi-res sent. I hope it is good enough since the bike is on the way to south Florida.

Congrats to my fellow finalist. I am glad the decision didn't fall on my shoulders, everyone would be ordering a "Bike of the Day" calender. Thanks, Steve!

+1 If I was making the decision, we would have calendars for the next 4 years! MANY great shots & GREAT bikes!

Thanks Steve!

Really great stuff! Can't wait to order my calendar.
Congrads to the ones who were picked, fantastic photos.

congrats to all the winners .this was my first contest i ever entered in RRB my DILLINGER bike didnt win im kinda upset about it i dont quite understand what they were looking for as to be a winner

Awesome!! I'm honored to have one of 3G Fabrications bikes in there. (3G Fabs is me and my you get brothers)

I'll send the highest reso I have Monday. I won't have Internet till then for the laptop. :-/

A BIG congrats to everyone out there that mde it and also to the guys that still have wicked looking bikes.
Like was said before,I am glad it wasn't on my shoulders. I would've had bike calendars for the next 4 years too!

im really likin the Roach
occ sting can be made into some real interesting bikes

udallcustombikes said:
Your chain was on my bike so you kinda made it too. ;)

very small contribution on my part, very small. I love what you did with that bike, and the picture is just EXCELLENT!

Congrads!

My big computer crashed, so I didn't have a high res pic, good thing mine didn't get in. Still, I'm glad to see a Dyno in the mix and will have this calendar displayed in the living room again.

Wow, cool pictures. The runner sled bike made me LOL, and I particularly like Wits end's shot. I'm quite surprised my American was chosen, but I will say that that photo is one of my favorites of the shots I took. I use it as the wallpaper on my laptop.

Great Photos...Greater Bikes! Nice job guys..

Latest posts

Back