●●● TRUE TORCH 26" WEBCO PRO CRUISER ●●● FINISHED!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to report this post Off Topic. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That bike looks great. I want to build a 26" BMX but probably will start with something a little cheaper. I have been looking for a F/F with horizontal dropouts. Something like the Kona Humu(should not of sold) or an older StumpJumper or RockHopper.

Sweet build!! That thing is sick!! I've been wanting to build one of these since I stumbled on em over at bmxmuseum a good while back, I'm really feelin that super stroker 2, nice job!! :D

I'm about to order one of these. What headset did you end up using? Do you know the headtube ID?

Looks GREAT, by the way. I'm kind of stoked to get one.

-rob

Hey Rob,

It uses the standard threaded 1" BMX headset.

You will be very happy with the product...his stuff is pretty awesome. :wink:

Thanks for the info. i see that the "replica" frame is 330U$D. Any idea what he gets for the "professional"?

-Rob

I ordered one of these a few weeks back; Brent from TrueTorch sent me an email with pics of my frame being welded. I'm pretty stoked about it.... I got the Professional with the "moto" fork, all in the candy red color....Thanks for posting this thread; it's been inspirational

-rob

streetpirate said:
-LUST-

wish that frame was in my budget

I know it's a few hundred bucks, and a few hundred bucks is alot of scratch for a lot of ppl these days. But, when you look at the new bike market, and consider this frame is made (and, apparently, well-made) in the States, out of 4130....well, I think it's a good value. Surly charges about as much for their 4130 frames, and those are all made in Taiwan.

Course, wait til it gets here. I might feel differently then....

-rob

The other cool thing about Johnny is that he was welding frames for Gary Turner back in the late 70s and was one of the first two welders for GT.

He's been welding for quite a while now and it shows in the quality of his work.

When you stare at enough $1500-$2500 vintage BMX cruisers on Ebay, this seems like a great deal. :lol:

Danimal said:
Yeah Steve, you sucked a few of us into your web.

Hey Rob, you got photos of your frame being made? That is awesome!

the pics are pretty cool; i'm trying to figure out how to post em here from snapfish, but it won't give me a url for the pic...

-rob

That's gonna' be a Great Ride...the Orange Color looks Great...!!!

232323232%7Ffp635%3A9%3Enu%3D8%3A%3A%3B%3E733%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A9%3B76%3B6634%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp63577%3Enu%3D8%3A%3A%3B%3E733%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A9%3B76%3B6834%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp73445%3Enu%3D8%3A%3A%3B%3E733%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A9%3B76%3B6534%3Anu0mrj

Finally figured the snapfish thing out again... Here's the pics Brent sent me of my frame being built. I'm so stoked; the thing is supposed to roll up in a UPS truck sometime today.

-rob

Latest posts

Back