★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikesbikes36 said:
hey goon the race is still on there ...these rods r gonna be removable anyway ....is that ok ?
xc204 cool ill keep my eyes open for it !!! thnx man !!!

That is fine... Thank you.... forgot about earlier post about race... alot going on in my world so easy to forget things like that....

Dave...

Sorry Dave for any offence caused. My sincere apologise.
Cheers Jonnie

druggedonions said:
Sorry Dave for any offence caused. My sincere apologise.
Cheers Jonnie

All good... I should be paying more attn.... My girls have had dance classes etc... Son is a senior... so full plate... Must have overlooked some details.... Will do my best to keep up.... :D

Dave

Hey guys I havent forgot about the handle bars I got them only day I have to ship is Saturday's and my son's football is killing me.. we have a a afternoon game this Saturday so I should be able to ship out before they close.. 1 question the half moons I have are painted black and are not cut.. do yall want me to strip and cut? leave them black and long strip them with no cuts?? If its easier for me to do let me know or I can ship them as is... :?:

Mike the truss rod bracket is in the mail !USPS # 03110820000096470502

jaysmo said:
Hey guys I havent forgot about the handle bars I got them only day I have to ship is Saturday's and my son's football is killing me.. we have a a afternoon game this Saturday so I should be able to ship out before they close.. 1 question the half moons I have are painted black and are not cut.. do yall want me to strip and cut? leave them black and long strip them with no cuts?? If its easier for me to do let me know or I can ship them as is... :?:

I have a set of chrome ones I can cut down.... Enjoy your sons football game!!! How old is he? What position?

garagegoon said:
jaysmo said:

I have a set of chrome ones I can cut down.... Enjoy your sons football game!!! How old is he? What position?

lmk if you need these i got them and can ship them out just wanted to know if they needed to be cut down some or what...just lmk.. as for the kid.. :lol: well hes just turned 11 on 08/31 hes defense/offensive line man 5'3" 192 lbs... monster They call him "The beast" and man he loves the game so much and plays from the heart...check him out on you tube NIS THE BEAST just pics from the season before last but this season im getting video of him ..but again if you need the bars there here and i dont mind to send them. :mrgreen:

The Truss rod bracket is in the house!

udallcustombikes said:
Just delivered the hub and stem to Dave. Now just have to sit back and watch the magic happen. :D

Sit back and watch the majic happen hu? I may need your help so dont get too comfy.... :D

garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:
Just delivered the hub and stem to Dave. Now just have to sit back and watch the magic happen. :D

Sit back and watch the majic happen hu? I may need your help so dont get too comfy.... :D

I got ya. Just let me know what I can do.

scrumblero said:
I shipped those cranks out, did they ever show up?? I got a number for em.... :roll:

Got it thank you... now in need of solid chainring.... hmmm.... :D

garagegoon said:
scrumblero said:
I shipped those cranks out, did they ever show up?? I got a number for em.... :roll:

Got it thank you... now in need of solid chainring.... hmmm.... :D

Dave: I thought you had one coming. I still have that one that will need modification, if needed.

i got the truss rod bracket ...yep gonna work out fine !!! thnx gary !!!
i have a solid sprocket if n ya want it ...come on back .....thats a big 10 4 ....let me know !!! LOL :mrgreen:

udallcustombikes said:
What every sexy bike needs is a sexy hub. This is the sexiest kickback I have ever seen. All rebuilt and ready for delivery. Luckily I had a near perfect index spring on my cutaway hub that I was willing to sacrifice for the build. Now she shifts and functions like new, only with a great new look.

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg
Cameron,

That is the coolest hub I have ever seen! :shock: :mrgreen:

Great Job!
:D :mrgreen:

FIRST TIME REPLYING ON HERE. SWEET HUB DUDE!! I HAVE ONE ON MY BIKE "WHITE WEDDING" IT IS THE SWEETEST THING TO HAVE!! THEY SHOULD'VE NEVER STOPPED THIS HUB! GREAT BUILDIN' TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WORKING ON THE BIKE!! SO...GET BACK TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Latest posts

Back