★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to say thank you everyone... 8) ... It means alot that all are understanding and I am staying positive that everything will turn out all right. Once again thank you.. :)

Dave

Really sorry to hear about your Dad Dave. Best wishes to you at a difficult time.

Jonnie

Dave,
So sorry to here about your Dad.
I wish the best for both of you.

Pick,
I know you were looking for Jerald slicks
but I've got a couple sets of tires you can have
(2) Bontrager Cruizer 26X 2.125 or
(2) Kenda all White 26X2.125
Both sets have less than a mile on them
I'm sure I have the tubes for them too
See what you think and let me know

MplsCoaster said:
Dave,
So sorry to here about your Dad.
I wish the best for both of you.

Pick,
I know you were looking for Jerald slicks
but I've got a couple sets of tires you can have
(2) Bontrager Cruizer 26X 2.125 or
(2) Kenda all White 26X2.125
Both sets have less than a mile on them
I'm sure I have the tubes for them too
See what you think and let me know

I thought members donated money already for Slicks :? Bontragers would be cool though 8)

By the way, sorry to here about your dad Dave, he'll be in my prayers. :)

udallcustombikes said:
The Jerald slicks have been ordered and paid for. Just awaiting their arrival.

Thanks Cameron! I should have known you were on top of it. Just wondered where we were at with them. Let me know when you are ready to surrender the frame & parts for stripping & coating. Hope you ordered me a pair too! :lol: :lol:

hey ill get them forks done soon ...i just got back 2 work ...3rd shift .so im draggin butt when i get home n havent been doin much of anything !!!!! ill get em welded n ready 2 ship out this weekend !!!! MIKE

mikesbikes36 said:
hey ill get them forks done soon ...i just got back 2 work ...3rd shift .so im draggin butt when i get home n havent been doin much of anything !!!!! ill get em welded n ready 2 ship out this weekend !!!! MIKE
congrats mike on back to work :D :D :D :D

udallcustombikes said:
The Jerald slicks have been ordered and paid for. Just awaiting their arrival.

I have been waiting for mine for awhile. I ordered all black about a month ago. I just called and they said they hoped to have them in this Friday.

udallcustombikes said:
Again I am sorry to hear about your dad. I would be happy to step in and take over since you have done all the hard work of getting everyone involved. I have spoke with pick and I believe a have a plan of attack. If you want to bring the bike tonight with that chain I will start the ball rolling.

if you took over this project send me a PM with your address so i can ship this rear plate to you

modified art 3x6 rear plate

RRBAUCTIONBIKEPLATE-1.jpg

you can mount it this way
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45882

that plate is sweet !!!!!
well me n dad started over on the rods ...started at the bottom b4 ...we didnt like it so we started at the top this time ....hope u guys approve of it so far !!!!
IMG_20111016_135253.jpg

IMG_20111016_135311.jpg

setting up for the bend ....
IMG_20111016_141535.jpg

IMG_20111016_142556.jpg

IMG_20111016_143323.jpg

IMG_20111016_143336.jpg

and now bent ....
IMG_20111016_150942.jpg

IMG_20111016_150341.jpg

IMG_20111016_150329.jpg

IMG_20111016_150931.jpg

and while i was messin around i rat rodded my bike stand handle ....broke the plastic off last winter ....so i did this .....
IMG_20111016_142521.jpg

Latest posts

Back