★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually don't mix business with pleasure, but Udall is going to be getting storms tomorrow. Wednesday looks good.

Ratfink1962 said:
I like how that crank MAGICALLY jumped in there and installed itself!!! WOW, Cameron gets a new name.... "the Man who stares at Bicycles" lol :lol:

That's why they call him "The King of Cowley County"! :lol: :lol:

Cool videos Cameron. I'm a bit of a time lapse fan too, and it's great to see the build captured like that. The bike looks great and I can't wait to see it finished. Marvellous work by all.
Cheers Jonnie

While the weather isn't as nice as I had hoped it would be I still rolled the bike out for a few pics.

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

Kustom Kickback
IMG_0816.jpg

Brooks B66
IMG_0815.jpg

You won't find these pedals at your LBS
IMG_0813.jpg

They will know who you are
IMG_0814.jpg

gorgeous. I am sure it'll raise a lot of cash. I only wish I could bid on it myself.

Very nice, when and where will it be auctioned. Sulley

WOW WOW WOW ....i knew it was gonna b sweet .....but that thing looks so much like the pic its crazy !!! awsome job !!!!!
someone is gonna own a sweet ride !!!! 2 bad the 1st auction bike hasent been seen ...hope this on dosent end up in the same who knows where place !!!!

dont get me wrong im glad it went for so much cash ...but it would b nice 2 see a little pic n see how its doin!!!! :D

Bravo to all that were involved with the build!
That is a sweet looking bike!!

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Great work Cameron! :D

I don't feel like I did anything special. Garagegoon rallied the troops and got all these great parts, pick did an awesome job on the powder coat, our fellow rat bikers donated all of these awesome parts. All I did was put them together. I was just happy to contribute a little bit.

Latest posts

Back