★★★1941★★★FINISHED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With those red/green jewel grips, do you know which side to put each one (port starboard)?

That tank needs speed holes.

I vote for speed holes. This is now a democracy and I am winning in the votes.
Then I'm the independent party. Speed holes on a tank like this would be a costly modification. Instant money loss!

If your plan is just to fix this up and then sell it, you'll never get my vote.

Wow....not sure how to respond to a comment like that. I really don't care if I get negative 15 votes. Really don't care about the whole build off drama.

Anyways...I collect Colson bicycles. This is one of the holy grail Colsons in my book. Don't really plan to sell.

Cutting holes in that tank would be a travesty.

Like you would respond to any of my posts, as if I'm just goofing around and having a good time. Haha I'm just jealous that you can manage to sell bikes and make money. Haha

Not making money on this one. I still can't believe I own a bike like this. Keeper for sure or as long as the good lord blesses me with junk like this.

I've got an idea for accents if you go the bare metal route. I'll hit you up when I get back home.
Love this bike BTW!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Rob, just saw this. Sounds good! You've got a crankset waiting for you over hear!

Fantastic bicycle. Really dig the tank. Will certainly be following along...

furyus

I crack up every time I see your new avatar. It looks like Captain America reading in the Avengers Super-Loo. :D

Latest posts

Back