★★ HOW TO SUPPORT THE SITE FOR FREE ★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Several people have asked how they can support the site through donations.

The best way for you to support the site is by clicking on the Ebay ads that display, the Ebay drop down menu up top and by using "THE LINKS" page of the site when doing searches for bike related items on Ebay. This is a totally free way for you to contribute.

The way the system works is that any time someone clicks on one of the Ebay ads or Ebay links on the site and makes a purchase of any kind on Ebay, the site receives a click quality rating which determines how much the forum gets paid per click.

Even if what you plan to buy on Ebay isn't bike related, as long as you get there by clicking on one of the banners or one of the links on the site, the purchase you make will help boost the click quality rating.

Click below for "THE LINKS" page....
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/?page_id=9

Thanks to everyone for helping the site live on! :D

Steve

thatismytruck said:
Is the same thing accomplished by clicking on the ribbon on the right?

Yep...the long vertical Ebay ad on the right and "THE LINKS" page are what you need to click on.

:?: So, if I already have items in my "watch list" on Ebay, would it still be of any help if I used the links on the right side of this page to get to my watch list and bid on those items?

I guess what I'm asking is if instead of using the link I have set up on my laptop in my favorites, would it help for me to start coming here first and then using the link to sign into "My EBay". :?:

Pudge said:
:?: So, if I already have items in my "watch list" on Ebay, would it still be of any help if I used the links on the right side of this page to get to my watch list and bid on those items?

I guess what I'm asking is if instead of using the link I have set up on my laptop in my favorites, would it help for me to start coming here first and then using the link to sign into "My EBay". :?:

That's a good question.

I'm not totally sure how long the trace from this site lasts once you are in Ebay.

I'm pretty sure though that as long as you get there from here.....it doesn't matter how you go about buying something.

Thanks for trying to help out! :D

If you run Ad Block or Noscript you may not be able to view the ePay banner. Just add an "exception" rule for all ebay related banners and scripts. If you still cant see the banner ads, feel free to contact me via pm.

My version Of Firefox came with Ad Block Plus by default. :oops:

I added an exception so I too can contribute. :D

woo! cant believe we get paid for clicking.. :wink:

cool. i use that ALL the time! remember all the stink when it first appeared too? :lol:. i love the ''links'' section. i just orders some "i buy vintage bicycle" stickers from the "goods" section up there too! cant wait. ill do anything to keep this site alive. thanks a million steve!

Ebay has come up with some kind of rating system that determines how much you get paid per click. Depending on the amount of clicks and the amount of those clicks that lead to purchases, the system pays out a certain amount for every click made. This per click amount seems to be different every day.

Back