★ NEW "FAT RATS" SECTION ★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
In an effort to consolidate and organize a space for these weird wild contraptions I created a new forum section called "FAT RATS."

Thanks to yoothgeye for coming up with the name. :lol:

I moved all of the Fat Bike related posts to that area and ask that we keep discussions about that style of bike in that section from now on.

Will be interesting to see what this group does with these things. :wink:

It's very intersting how much buzz the Beast has been generating. Some people are having fun with them while others are just ticked off about them.

kingfish254 said:
It's very intersting how much buzz the Beast has been generating. Some people are having fun with them while others are just ticked off about them.

I was initially excited about them, and considered buying one for the parts. But I didn't really need one, as I have some 4" tires that I bought at a swap meet, and one of my options for the build off was going to be buying a set of the Jemina rims, and building a bike from scratch around those wheels.

This sudden 4" craze has actually spoiled me of that idea, and I think I'll now just build a regular original rules bike, in order to not seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I predict a lot of fat rats in the next build off.

Latest posts

Back