☣☢ VerBoten ☠ϟ - Elgin Twin Evanaction Build - Big Butt Strikes Again!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! The problem with starting with such a cool frame and fork is making sure that I don't un-cool them. I think they are going to play off of each other well. I have a few ideas that I'll throw onto them and we'll see what sticks. I want to use my Felt El Guapo wheelset, but may end up with a skinnier wheel up front depending on what fits on the fork. I also have a custom part that is on it's way from the West coast that I really look forward to using. To me it is just as cool as the frame and forks.

That frame and frame are going to look awesome together!

I agree, although I'm thinking that the frame is pretty nice too, as well as that frame. And the frame, though! :crazy:

.... I also have a custom part that is on it's way from the West coast that I really look forward to using. To me it is just as cool as the frame and forks.

That's kind of intriguing.... can't wait to see more.

Shake and bake!

SHAKE and BAKE!
shakebake.jpg

Now that's funny Carlton! I keep forgetting about the character in Amos and Andy since kingfish254 came from a Grady White Kingfish 254 that I used to own. I did find the spot that you and I need to meet up for beers and talk bikes next. It's the Kingfish Pub in Oakland.

534523908_6983a4b904.jpg

Very cool bike. I have the same Elgin Twin that someday I'll do something with. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

I couldn't mock up the Evanaction springer fast enough when it arrived today.
VerBoten is born!
WP_20150504_10_02_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20150504_10_28_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20150504_10_29_29_Pro.jpg

I would kill, literally kill, to get one of those forks!!! :aggressive:

Last edited:
Wow that frame and forks are just works of art,
the curves have got me and the pedal mount
tube, wish we had bikes like that down under!

Can see what you are saying, you don't want to
bury it because man that frame is so cool!

Latest posts

Back