☣☢ VerBoten ☠ϟ - Elgin Twin Evanaction Build - Big Butt Strikes Again!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at these pix, I'm sure glad you got that seat to work. It's a perfect fit.

After looking at these pix, I'm sure glad you got that seat to work. It's a perfect fit.

Me too brother! I just knew it was perfect when rebel56 posted it.

Put another tat under the skirts.

WP_20150731_15_10_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20150731_15_37_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20150731_15_37_55_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. You manage to get this thing done by the deadline, and you'll get a vote from me.

WOW! Thanks man. VerBoten is definitely getting finished!

Got the seat locked down and the other skirt on and the chain on.

WP_20150731_17_02_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20150731_17_02_53_Pro.jpg

Brian, did you have those made up special or are they available through ratrodbikes.com? Really like the red one! P.S. Is your bike's nickname MJ?...:wink1:

Steve sold these at different times over the years. I have had the red ones since before BO8, because I know I used some like it on Firewing. Not sure I get the MJ joke??????

IMG_2597_zpsc7339ffd.jpg

Steve sold these at different times over the years. I have had the red ones since before BO8, because I know I used some like it on Firewing. Not sure I get the MJ joke??????

IMG_2597_zpsc7339ffd.jpg
Your handlebars have one sleeve....

Your handlebars have one sleeve....

LOL!!! It does have the gloved one look right now. Trust me that is only temporary. Both bar sides will get the braided stainless sleeves.

(looks at watch, crosses fingers)
:whew:

No worries on time. I should easily finish the bike tomorrow. All that is left is chainguard, cover rest of bars with braided stainless, and make a grill for the hood scoop.

It's so amazing how this is turning out. I'm an original paint boring collector the only creativeness I have is on the 90% of my body that's tattooed, this is amazing. It's so classy yet so tough at the same time. All the builders are out of control on this build off, but i keep coming back to this one time after time after time. Amazing work Brian!!!!

B!! This is ya Mona Lisa brother. Wow...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Jake, I wonder if Queenfish will let me hang it over the mantle. :p

Latest posts

Back