10yrs a member and what I have given and got out of this forum?

Sep 25, 2008
Durham England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RATROD.jpg
Well! My ten year anniversary of membership of this awesome forum has just passed! What have I given, not a lot really, pics of our bikes general chit chat, a welcome to new members, a like to someones build and struggles, a Hi to friends I have made over the years! What has RATROD BIKES Given to me? It's inspired me! Motivated me! Let me know There are more crazy people just like me! Given me ideas! But most importantly its taken me around the world! Its taken me all over Europe! It's taken me to America! And the craziest thing is in 2 weeks I shall be best man to a Dutch man, @badmuller that I met on this forum on my very first visit to the site! I just want to doff my cap to everyone on here that keeps it real, keeps it polite, and keeps it fun! Here is to the next ten years!!! CHEERS!

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2008
Durham England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome update @Boris ! :)

Pretty amazing how the internet has connected so many of us over the years.

Thanks for sharing that and happy 10th anniversary! :thumbsup:
It's not the just internet, its cool people like yourself that take the time to create a place where we can all meet! I thank you for that ( From one Geordie to another!)

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Congrats on 10 years of fun!
Best wishes to @badmuler on his upcoming nuptials too!
I am just a young kid at 7 years on RRB now, but I've gotten many of the same benefits you speak of.

CHEERS TO YOU!
CHEERS TO RRB!
CHEERS TO THE FRIENDS WE'VE MADE AROUND THE WORLD!

Sep 25, 2008
Durham England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on 10 years of fun!
Best wishes to @badmuler on his upcoming nuptials too!
I am just a young kid at 7 years on RRB now, but I've gotten many of the same benefits you speak of.

CHEERS TO YOU!
CHEERS TO RRB!
CHEERS TO THE FRIENDS WE'VE MADE AROUND THE WORLD!
YEP!!!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Kingfish, might wanna check the batteries in the adding machine. :39:
Not really. I joined back in 2009, but didn't really post until the end of Build Off 6. :D

Reactions: Boris and Wildcat
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It appears Steve sorta knew what he was doing when he created this place. (Smile)

Oh, and my grips company was formed because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks @Boris for posting and thanks to Steve for creating this place. I feel like I've found a place here too. The last 5 years have flew by. I've tried to build something in almost every build off since I got here. It can be expensive if you want it to be, but it doesn't have to be and that is one of the cool things about rats. I definitely agree that the bond between builders here is strong. It's cool to belong. Congrats to @badmuller too!

Carl.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Next month will be my 8 yr anniversary of joining this forum. My first build off was BO #10, in 2015.

It has been a great 'ride', meeting many people, creating ideas together, and making friends along the way.

Here's to the year ahead of more of the same! :113: