1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colour combo, tire combo, badges and details, they all scream perfection.
Be proud, you´re an artist sir.

I would like to thank everyone for the compliments. I am absolutely blown away at the positive response. There is nothing like the feeling of words like these coming from people who have been an inspiration to me the last couple years I have been a part of this forum. Thank you all sincerely! :arrow: :mrgreen: :!:

One of my favorites for sure.... 8)

trix bikes should make some die cast models of this bike , some one mentioned designing bikes for Electra , scrap that idea. ratrodbikes needs to start their own bike company , all the designers are already here. nice work man , from the seat down to the headbadges. great bike !!!!

Dboy9887 said:
Super clean, super Mean, I love the details! Awesome bike. This should definitely be on 2012 RRB calender..

+1 & I haven't even got mine assembled yet! Great job buddy! 8)

Absolutely stunning. My top 3 for sure. You nailed EVERYTHING on the head with this build!

Very Nice. Im not a bananna seat guy, they dont fit me very good, but that is the coolest bananna seat ever. And the rest of the bike is WOW. Great job.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

dangratsdan said:
Very Nice. Im not a bananna seat guy, they dont fit me very good, but that is the coolest bananna seat ever. And the rest of the bike is WOW. Great job.
I, myself am not a banana seat guy but after trying several seats this thing was screaming for one. I am glad because it let me out of my box again. Keep stretching the boundaries!

TuRBo Todd said:
Great build. I love the "tank" (not really a tank, but didn't know what to call it)!
How about ...tank plates. Yeah, we'll call 'em tank plates. Thanks. :wink:

Latest posts

Back