1936 Packard 120 B

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I'm out for my weekly Sunday morning coffee and doughnut and what do I see but this:

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

It's for sale, PM me for contact info. :mrgreen:

it's this one the same type of car !
WITH a schwinn phantom on the back

antiguo2.jpg

antiguo1.jpg

It's beyond me why anybody would take a half dozen picture of that so called "car." It's all outdated equipment. It doesn't even have an automatic transmission! And look at how long that hood is!

Korporal said:
It's beyond me why anybody would take a half dozen picture of that so called "car." It's all outdated equipment. It doesn't even have an automatic transmission! And look at how long that hood is!
Yea, I know....And I bet it gets terrible gas mileage! :lol: :lol:

Korporal said:
better yet everyone should buy a honda or toyota and send those jalopies to my house!
or at least pull the engine and trans and swap them for a 350/350(or maybe a th400) and send the old boat anchors to me!
i like that line of thought :mrgreen:

Korporal said:

I wouldn't call it a car either. That Automobile is far more inspiring than any "car". This is one that was built by an actual human, not a robot controlled by one. This one has a soul, which is far more than can be said about 95% of what is manufactured today. I did not say built there is a difference. :)

He's probably handicapped from turning that huge steering wheel. It probably takes 15 turns lock to lock. Any Chicago gangster would be proud to own that one. Gary

Latest posts

Back