RRBBO13 1939-40 Elgin Sports Model No (1)3 - (Refurbished Eyes for Elgins)

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Looks like the camera is working again. I like the last one in the group of photos, without the close-up zoom. The perspective is really cool, like you are out on a ride around the lake / river and there are miles to go; and it's covered many 'miles' to get there....

Reactions: MazdaFlyer
Nov 22, 2011
KS
Looks like the camera is working again. I like the last one in the group of photos, without the close-up zoom. The perspective is really cool, like you are out on a ride around the lake / river and there are miles to go; and it's covered many 'miles' to get there....
Camera is shot, photos showing are from my iPhone. Love the bike hard to decide how to portray it...your fantasy sounds good. I would prefer to use 2 views in the final voting thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OddJob
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Camera is shot, photos showing are from my iPhone. Love the bike hard to decide how to portray it...your fantasy sounds good. I would prefer to use 2 views in the final voting thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree on the two views for a final thread. Is it too late to petition for this year's BO ...? Shouldn't be that hard to do.

Reactions: MazdaFlyer

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles